Create Photo Recipes

Here’s how I create my photo recipes like the one below

I visit www.pixabay.com to choose a free photo (pexels.com also has free photos)
I then go to Canva.com and use a Instagram post template
Upload the photo you downloaded from pixabay for the background
Copy your recipe by clicking copy simple text paste it into the template on Canva
Upload your image to Imgur.com wait for it to load and get the BBC code for forums which will look like this img https://i.imgur.com/QsVvpPN.png /img (with brackets they won’t let me post here) Paste it into notes then remove (img] and [/img]

15 Likes

Good to know. I’ve thought about doing something similar ever since I started seeing those Fumonoid things pop up on Pinterest.

6 Likes

At least you can’t get in trouble for using copyrighted photos this way LOL

5 Likes

Very nice @authormichellehughes, there is soo much you can get, and do online now, it’s mind blowing.

4 Likes

I’m very thankful for all the things we can now do online because self-publishing opened up huge doors for me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Not beholden to the behemoth publishing houses ??

4 Likes

Nope. I write my own ticket :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Definitely bookmarked this! Thank you!

4 Likes

Michelle, I think they’re very attractive and well done.

2 Likes

Wow, I would like to try your recipe! I have a couple of great lemonade recipes that I would like to share with you. I think many people would like these recipes, but I have a small problem. I am very sensitive to how my recipe photos look like and I want to find how to erase background online. I know that many people use similar programs, but since I have never used Photoshop and in general photo editing, I don’t know who to contact. Does anyone know how I can do this? I will be very grateful for your advice.

4 Likes

6 Likes