CROWN SUBTANK unfrigging real

I work 12 hr shifts and vape regularly. I usually get a day to a day and a half. I sometimes use 2-4 mods so batt life is much better then.

1 Like

I just bit the bullet and got one with a 4 pack .25Ohm coils =-)

Shhhhhhh don’t tell the wife! If she asks, you made me do it…

2 Likes

@NewDrip so whats the word on rba titanium for the crown? I suppose if I am going to start this would be the tank to do it!

1 Like

I seem to only be able to find SS but then again I currently do not rebuild so i’m a bit of a noob when it comes to sourcing it hehe

My rebuild head is due in tomorrow. I’ll keep you posted. You will be happy with the stock coils. The SS coils are excellent for flavor too. I’m sure you won’t be disappointed with this tank. I was happy like it is. The RTA head is icing on the cake.

2 Likes

Sounds good thanks! It will be awhile until I update my leaf 50 watt but your vote is the IPV4? TBH I never imagined going over 50watts but having the capability to go up to 120 kind of gets me excited;)

1 Like

If you’re gonna do it, you may as well do it big. I’m very happy with my setup.

1 Like

It’s going to be a VERY rough, impatient week thats for sure!! They say I will have it by friday but that seems light years away atm lol but there isn’t any shops down here that sell them so that’s my only option

1 Like

I’ve been doing some research on this tank and I will be ordering it as soon as possible. This is the cheapest price I’ve found.

1 Like

Crown RBA

1 Like

just bought one based on these comments… I hope it’s as good as it seems!!!

2 Likes

I don’t know what your used to tank wise & I’d still bet the Crown is better,I’m still using the 1st factory coil & I’ve ran 90ml threw it,so I’ve been thinking maybe I’d put this coil out of it’s misery I.e.TRY TO KILL IT :slight_smile: just to see what I could get out of a coil.

Looking at the other couple coils that came with the tank I’m certain I can rebuild a factory could head,I just haven’t had to yet.
You won’t be sorry man, I can Vape the tank dry without a dry hit with 90% vg liquid @ 55 watts,that’s saying something because the Kanger tank could not keep up wicking like the CROWN…goooood stuff man

`

1 Like

I got the rebuild head for the Crown today.

My first Crown RTA Subohm build. No leaking and better flavor than any of my previous builds… even the Goliath. Uwell has the best tank that I have used to date. If you are a tank person and don’t own this tank, all I can say is you’re really missing out on the best flavor tank on the market. I made this statement over a month and a half ago and it still holds true today. Get one of these tanks A.S.A . FRIGGIN’ P.

5 Likes

oh like that helps my vape mail issue!!!

3 Likes

I broke down and ordered one, my wife is going to kill me.

3 Likes

Got some moolahs from my aunt and seriously tempted to use it on one of these. We got a best price for USA atm or do I need to go vapecrawling?

2 Likes

JoJo Look back at my post for best price I found. 1.99 for shipping.

1 Like

Looks like 3fvape has it for $25.99 and code vapecrawler brings it down 8% to about $24. I know they post stuff on here in the vendors section, but has anyone bought anything from them yet?

1 Like

That beats my price

The only issue is they’re in China. I don’t have a problem ordering from China, I’ve placed a couple with Fasttech, but I’m not sure about 3F and their ship times. So, I guess I gotta decide if it’s worth saving a few bucks and giving them a shot or spending the extra to have it now. :stuck_out_tongue: Ah, vape life…