CROWN SUBTANK unfrigging real

What state do you live in? Alluringvapors is in Penn.

34.98 shipped

Alabama. I wish it came with the RBA head like the subtank even though the ST RBA sucksā€¦decisions decisions decisions. LoL

1 Like

3 days or 2 weeks?

19.99 for the RBA

Yeah the rba sections are getting JACKED UP by someone.
Ya just gotta know common sence tells us the rba shouldnā€™t cost half or more the price if the tank that comes with 3 coils.

You won't be sorry spending you vape money on this tank.

Iā€™m telling ya if I could get 5 for switching flavors Iā€™d do it, they are great hands down the best on the market.

@newdrip So pretty good air on the rba? Close to the same as stock coils?
I await the 29th

Iā€™m going to vape the tank on regular for awhile when I get it, befor getting the RBA

Wish it held more juice, But a carry a bottle with me.

@NewDrip I know you have the RBA now, but did you ever try rebuilding the coils for this thing? Anyone else?

Should be easy as the Kanger of Atlantis.
Except crown uses some different formats if cotton,itā€™s cotton & I speculate itā€™s iron/pressed cotton. Itā€™s a definite yes on rebuilding the factory heads

1 Like

I need a Crown tank :confused: I have to figure out where to buy it in Europe, along with the RBA-sectionā€¦

1 Like

I never had good results in the past with the Kanger Subtank, so I never tried with this tank.

Itā€™s better than stock coils.

You can always get the rebuild head later. Iā€™m only on my second stock coil and Iā€™ve had this tank since June 7th. This tank was great before I got the rebuild head.

3 Likes

@NewDrip
Iā€™ve done the Kanger tanks occ coils a bunch of times, trick to the Kanger occ heads is building a vertical coil,try that out.

ā€¦if I can kill a Crown cool head Iā€™ll rebuild one & put results.

3 Likes

do u have anything to drill a hole in the rba head

I wish. I may enlist the help of some pals or borrow something and see if I can put some holes in it. I like the idea of the holes in the bottom so you can suck the tank dry, but they made them entirely too small and any bigger, I think itā€™d flood. So, holes in the sides like the coils seems to be the best option, no?

1 Like

I did 3mm holes 2mm above the juice channels on the side ā€¦I have a twisted 28g spaced nickel coil on my ipv4s and canā€™t stop with it!!!

1 Like

My crown just arrived!!! What a sexy bit of tech!! Canā€™t wait to get a better mod for I can only fire it at 50w on my eleaf but damn this thing is great!! My only complaint, and its a very small one at that, is they really donā€™t give you that much room to fill it. Iā€™m liking this top fill option but with a dropper instead of a needle tip itā€™s a bit tricky!!
Other than that, I AM LOVING IT!
My wife on the other handā€¦haha now to convince her I NEED to upgrade my mod :wink:

4 Likes

Iā€™m currently using the stock SS coils but WOW the flavor this thing produces is superb! I threw in one of my favorite mixes and it has literally taken it to another level! I thought I loved this juice before but through this crown I can taste every level of flavor like I never did before! This is what I would imagine drinking my juice would taste like haha!
I have said it numerous times but I cannot wait to get a new mod so I can fire this bad boy over 50watts to see how that is! Itā€™s a bit like having a Ferrari and a straight open road but you can only go 40mph
I highly recommend this tank to anyone and everyone and I have zero buyerā€™s remorse. If anything I should of bought 2 :wink:
Thanks for this thread, because without it I would of been missing out on enjoying my juices even more
cheers!

2 Likes

Ermahgerd stahp! Youā€™re killing me. Iā€™m trying to be good and not order anything else till next month. I blew my vudget on flavors and stocking up on Nic and VG. :sob: And I keep hoping that FT will get a super 1:1 clone cuz Iā€™m cheap as heckā€¦um, I mean Iā€™m frugal! LOL Three more daysā€¦

1 Like

ur making me sooooo jealous? ā€¦lol

1 Like

Ermahgerd Haha!
Iā€™m really sorry guysā€¦I just canā€™t contain myself!! Iā€™m in love with a piece of metal and quartz!!
@JoJo I wish I had your restrain!! I haveā€¦or thought I haveā€¦been trying to be good as well! I think that started like 6 purchases ago :wink:
I really really have to be good nowā€¦I have all the VG/nic/flavors I need, I now have 3 tanks I loveā€¦butā€¦this damn little voice in my head keeps chipping away at me about getting a new mod!
I promise I will TRY and reign it back a bit on my excitement hehe

2 Likes