CROWN SUBTANK unfrigging real

I went with the titanium build and it’s vaping better than any I’ve experienced. It’s your wire. Anybody that still use kanthal is living in the Stone Age. All this new technology has surpassed the use of kanthal. If you use bad wire you will get bad results. Everybody should do themselves a favor and get you Titanium Resistance Wire.

1 Like

I haven’t smoked a cigarette for over 10 years. I started vaping for reasons other than to quit smoking.

Alright, I just read all 102 posts in this topic. I have recently became a huge fan in the subtank/new rta world. I used to swear I hated tanks until I tried one of these new subtanks on the market, that was about 3 weeks ago ( I was strictly a RBA guy before then).

I now own:

1. Goblin v2 by Youde Tech (RTA)
  2. Zephyrus by Youde Tech (Subtank w/RBA)
  3. Herakles by Sense (Subtank, I use the atlantis rebuildable section on this as atlantis coils are compatible)
  4. Cthulhu by ??? (RTA)

Hands down, the goblin v2 has blown me away, love their rebuilding decks from Youde. I have NOT once gotten a single dry hit from any of these systems (when rebuilding myself). Once you get the correct wicking procedure down, it’s cloudy ventures from there.

The reason I made this post is because I think I might have to put a number 5 on that list up there I wrote.

At the cheapest I can get it w/RBA section would be around 50 bucks shipped to my door. That is the only deciding part right now honestly. If it takes a lot for me to spend 50 bucks on my new 75w temp control sigelei, I don’t know how to justify spending $50 on a subtank, when for about 100 bucks I have bought 4 of the leading tanks on the market. :frowning:

You got a lot of gear. Are you sure you need another one?

1 Like

Blasphemy!!

5 Likes

Well I’ll say this IF you need another tank the Crown will top most all tanks on the market.
I say most but I’m sure it’s all tanks on the market.

I await titanium wire…common & ship.

and I’m not even @ home this weekend!!! f*%% !!!
lol

2 Likes

I dont ‘need’ another one. These posts are just trying to convince me otherwise though :grin:

You did a good job of covering up all the locations you live in except the big on in the blue bar there that says W, MA :laughing:

2 Likes

Mines out for delivery aswell man…
Come on postman

1 Like

I just bought one. As stated in the other crown thread… I hate you guys.

3 Likes

Oh contrar, you’re about to love us :wink:
Welcome to team Uwell!
(As stated in the other crown thread hehe)

4 Likes

fkn funny!!!

2 Likes

We needed a group buy for this tank :slight_smile: or commission for sales…lol
It’s a great tank man

1 Like

holy crap is this how my juice is supposed to taste!!! just like the thread says UNFRIGGIN REAL… can’t wait for the ti wire!!! it gets even better?

every thing about this is top notch the threading the airflow the REAL DEAL! I need to thank @Pro_vapes on this he found it and talked about a while ago… so thanks bud!

3 Likes

Okay… question on this tank…I just got mine and ripped the packaging apart. FOund out they sent me all .25 ohm atties and half shrugged because I was going to use the rba anyway. I wicked the rba up and put it in and watched as the wicking drank up all my juice and poured out the air holes acckkkk… reset the wicking after cleaning up the mess and re-filled the tank and again, juice pouring right thru the rba into the airflow chamber! Am I missing something here or should I be stuffing a ton of wick into that rba to really plug those holes up?

I just finally got my new mod in and took this baby up to 120watts and WOW!! HUGE clouds, no spit back and SUPERB flavor!! My crown just got even better!!!

3 Likes

block the holes!!!

easy peasy???