CROWN SUBTANK unfrigging real

I had mine 200w on the Snow Wolf. 2 second pulls… but crazy flavor.

2 Likes

Nice! Was that on your rebuild? I just took my 2nd puff right after the first and I just experienced my first dry wick so I wont be using the stock coils this high again haha

1 Like

Stock Coils.

Oh I just saw your 2 second pulls comment…thinking that was my issue, I was drawing 8-10 sec pulls :slight_smile:

At 200w it get hot quick. I just wanted to try it. Sometimes you just go pedal to the medal.

1 Like

I bet! It was pretty warm at 120 so I can only imagine!

I had looked at your tutorial when it had first came out… just re-looked at it, built a quick coil and re-wicked… it held for about 10 pulls then flood city again, I’ll get this figured out but I’ve lost close to 2 full tanks already… grrrrr

Okay desperation mode clicked in, to make sure I’m plugging those holes, I pulled the cotton thru the chimney slots prior to setting it on the deck then trimmed it about a quarter inch outside the chimney after placing the chimney on and playing with the wick on the inside… then gently pushed the wick in basically like rebuilding a subtank atty,

CallMeTut If you ordered it from AlluringVapor like I did, mine came the same way. I contacted them and they said they will send me the 0.5 coils, when the get there shipment in.

I just tossed them an email… thx @Cloyce

Your Welcome I hope there telling me the truth, because I want the .5,s

With the rba I’ve had a couple wicking issues aswell but it’s an adjustment thing, I always use less and never to much, I’m looking for a happy medium atm aswell.
It works great and is made well but I gotta try more cotton in that thing :slight_smile:

1 Like

I use extra cotton myself hoping it will hold more juice. My temp protect kicked in a couple time because it wasn’t wicking fast enough. If this continue I will open my slots more so it will wick faster.

1 Like

I agree, 100% seeing the small sports made me use to little cotton.
I’ll do the same, those little sloths are begging to be bored out a bit.

2 Likes

Where are you guys getting the stainless steel wires to rebuild?

Links would be most helpful. Thanks.

I’m using Titanium.

1 Like

Got links?

I really don’t know what you mean. I use Grade 1, .50mm Ti wire. As long as it’s Grade 1 or 2 it’s ok to vape. Somebody posted a link the other day for different gauges.

1 Like

Sorry Ive never used Ti wire. Just found out its for both TC and standard mods.

Hows the vape compared to SS wire? Better?

2 Likes

I buy this SS wire. I haven’t ventured into titanium yet, so can’t help you there.

Some links to threads about titanium here on the forum. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks JoJo.

That Stainless wire that came with the Crown RBA is just delicious.

3 Likes