Cthulhu MOD ~ Hastur RDTA

Cthulhu is finally getting ready to release their Hastur RDTA! Kinda looks like a cross between a UD Bellus and Steam Crave Aromamizer on steroids. :sunglasses: I havenā€™t found anyone selling this so far, but my nose is to the grindstone! It can be purchased directly from Cthulhu Mods (pre-order) for $36.99.

http://www.cthulhumod.com/hastur-rdta/

http://shop.cthulhumod.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=56

4 Likes

NOW THIS LOOKS PROMISING. VRY INTERESTED :sunglasses:

1 Like

Nice, I like that wicking design ala the Aromamizer. But kind of sorry to see that side fill. Some knurling on the V2 top fill style cap would have been better imo. Maybe it will work better than the Crius, hard to fill that without a mess if you are using a dropper bottle.

1 Like

6.7 ml? Thatā€™s a big boy

1 Like

Thatā€™s the best looking tank Iā€™ve seen in a whileā€¦ highly functional tooā€¦ Nice find! Iā€™ll be ordering that one.

3 Likes

Looks the business. On the list it goes. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::dash::dash:

1 Like

ordered! now waitā€¦

2 Likes

review and build:

1 Like

Well, my Hastur RDTA is in the belly of a plane :airplane:ļø making its way to the States as I type. Got my ship notification and track number a few days ago; soon and very soon, in my hot little hands. :grinning:

Lots of mixed reviews on this one already :thinking:

1 Like

yupā€¦got my notification as well! excited!

1 Like

O happy day!!!. I learned something from this video that I have been trying to figure out really badā€¦ To stop leaking after filling my tanks, not only turn off the air flow, but FLIP IT upside down before you turn the air flow on !!! Finallyā€¦ I figured out what I was doing wrong and why my tanks leak after I fill them. I had tried everything ā€¦ more cotton, less cotton, silica instead.
As for my opinion on the Hastur. Nope. Iā€™ve got a Cthulhu v2 on the way instead. Thanks Whiterose0818 for posting this video.

3 Likes

Guess what I just got in the mail???
I am sooooo stoked!!!

I know what Iā€™m doing this evening!!!

5 Likes

Yay you! :smiley:

Heheā€¦my tracking says its still in china! Oh well, got my Griffins to keep me happy til it arrives!:sunglasses:

1 Like

sweet, jim on knees!
okā€¦went to my go-to wire, the 316l 22g, 7.5 wraps on a 3mm ID, ohmed out at 0.15. nice rayon wicksā€¦ set this beautiful artifact on a Fuchai, turned her up to 101w and proceeded to toke away. i like long, hard hits that fill my lungs (iā€™m 6ā€™4, 235#), and i needed to know how this thing juices up. so i took 11 (my favorite number) long deep, back-to-back draws off of this Hastur RDTA and as my dinner threatened to make a hasty reappearance from all the nicotine suddenly coursing through my veins, i figured this thing proved itself. not a dry hit once, not even the slightest sign of slowing down at allā€¦WOW!!! this thing is a beast! the vapor production is fucking stellar and the flavor is absolutely on point! i am so increibly impressed with this thing. its like a combination of a Bellus, an Aromamizer and an empty 2-liter. CthulhuMods has simply outdone themselves with this one! so you guys know me, time to order another! AND: go git yo-self one, iā€™m sure they got plenty, lol
on the serious, fam, this is a definite must-have!

4 Likes

Enjoy my friend! :sunglasses:

This is exactly what I was hoping to hear! It looks stellar and to get such a nice glowing review from you makes me very happy. :joy:

1 Like

the first time filling the hastur, i was able to use the unicorn bottles from ECX without any problems. however, the second time i tried, after vaping the first tank nearly dry, i ran in to problems. juice was backing out the fill hole and the juice that made it in wanted to come out of the airflow holes.
i then used the needle nose bottle bottle that came with the hastur and was met with success. no leaking anywhere. i dont really have time right now to figure the problem out as i have running to do this morning, but i did find this out:
the bottle that Cthulhumods supplied was a 10ml bottle which isnt much to meā€¦so i took the cap off with the needle nose tip and was able to slap it on a 30ml bottle and it also fits some 60ml bottles i have. so i am set for the day. for those of you awaiting this gem, beware the leaking potential when filling this thingā€¦
gotta roll, guys, oddee-ose

2 Likes

Iā€™m waiting for these to hit the states. Iā€™m on three waiting list. Thanks for your impressions and the update.

1 Like

vapordna.com says they have it in stockā€¦great price, too

Thanks for the heads upā€¦ I ordered it. I looked around yesterday with no luck.

2 Likes

Coupon Code: joe10 = 10% off

http://www.vapordna.com/Cthulhu-Mods-Hastur-Two-Post-RDTA-p/cmrdta.htm

1 Like