Custards ... You're favorite custard mix and maybe a recipe?

Not yet! FA rocks the butterscotch! I’m hoping the IDE butterscotch is tasty…got a batch steeping at the moment. IDE also has a vanilla custard; hoping the same with that flavor as well.

4 Likes

That looks to be a trifecta mix!

1 Like

Its delicious!

2 Likes

I’m sure it is! A holy trinity!

2 Likes

I can recommend
6% TPA BUTTERSCOTCH
10% VANILLA CUSTARD CAP V1

As a simple butterscotch custard mix.

I’m currently vaping some 12 day steeped now and it’s uber yum!!!

CMJ

2 Likes

Another custard recipe that I can recommend as its quickly become my ADV and it’s the only juice I’ve vaped for my 5 day vacation that I’ve just arrived back from is

RIPE NANA CREAM CUSTARD.

It’s just delicious.

CMJ

4 Likes

In the recipe section there is an awesome custard created by Third World Order. He calls it Third World Custard. It’s outstanding. I’ve been hooked on custards ever since I ventured from tobaccos. For certain, custards need steeping and plenty of it. By far my favorite is Capella Vanilla Custard V2. I hunt custard recipes. So many flavor pairings to go with. The list is seemingly endless. I love it.

8 Likes

I have to second that @JohnZena, I just made a big bottle of flavor base for it. My test 15mls lasted all of a day. WTG @thirdworldorder!

2 Likes

That’s about the same amount I’m vaping. 30mls every 2 days. My better half is probably about 60mls a week. I’ve been vaping it since day 2 of mixing which was 12 days ago. It improves everyday. I’m thinking it will balance in another 10 or 12 days but it’s 5 star right now. I’ll wait the full 3 weeks maybe 4 to rate it officially but it’s awesome right now.

2 Likes

Nicotine juice 60 mg (100% VG)310510
VG dilutant17.460958
Total base20.471468

• Graham Cracker1.8636
    Bravarian Cream0.3111
    Simply Vanilla (CAP)1.5535
    Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)621020
    Totals301051100
    Try it hope ya like
1 Like

You should use “Copy as simple text” :slight_smile: Very hard to read! ;D

3 Likes

idk???

Thanks for the kind words @JohnZena & @Kelleyjo333. Glad you enjoy the recipe!

7 Likes

Thank you for sharing your recipe Thirdworldorder. I mixed 300ml 13 days ago, (10-30s), and we have vaped better than half.

2 Likes

Yep. Third World Order is an ALL Day Vape for me. Love it.

1 Like

Saved to stash! Thank you for sharing and giving me an opportunity to try this!

1 Like

Have a try of my tutti frutti vanilla custard its all i VAPE now i am blown away by it

1 Like

Fixed that for ya

3 Likes

Hmm that sounds sort of interesting, I must admit.

2 Likes

I’ve been vaping Thirdworldorder’s ThirdWorldCustard for a while. What I’ve started doing is adding several drops of various flavors. I tried amaretto in one tank, raspberry in the next, toasted almond, blackberry. They are off the chain good.

4 Likes