Custards ... You're favorite custard mix and maybe a recipe?

I can’t remember where but I read that this fear is based on a situation that was never proven where diketones were the cause. Of course we all read a lot of things and knowing what is true and what isn’t is not easy. I’ve read where cigarette smoke contains more of these chemicals than our e-liquids. Oh well, I suppose until I get a degree in chemistry and do all the testing myself I’ll always be taking someone’s word for it. So for myself I’ll just live dangerously. When vapers start dying from popcorn lung maybe then I’ll worry. Until then, bring me all the buttery, custardy melt in your mouth goodness. It tastes far better than cigarettes. But so does butyric acid.

4 Likes

I feel ya. I work in a machine shop environment breathing vaporized machine coolants and oils all day long. If I were to be at all concerned about breathing Diacetyl or Acetoin I would quit my job and become a greeter at Wal-Mart

2 Likes

What does the Salty Butter Balls taste like? Sounds interesting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol…never mind, found it two posts later…thank you. Just started reading this thread, will save my question till the end next time…lol

2 Likes

LOL it’s okay. Happens to everyone. I still haven’t really used it. I should try it in something and see. I did that single and it wasn’t very strong, but not much other than that.

3 Likes

People go crazy for grant’s VC, I see a lot of clones about for it. But … i tried it in the past, and wasn’t exactly blown away. I’ve had better custard vapes. One I have seen praised a lot is by the Chefsvapour.co.uk, called ‘ABC’ [Another Bloody Custard! :smiley: ] - you can buy 30ml of the concentrate on their site and make 150ml for £9 [20% is the recommended ratio] Bit dearer than the usual DIY juice maybe, but it’s a lot cheaper than buying premium juices, which it apparently is. Supposed to be a heavenly custard. I’ll be trying it out soon. They also have Welsh Custard and Captain’s custard, also supposedly really good.

2 Likes

my favorite store bought custard would have to be Clockwerks. It’s a true British Eggy Custard in my opinion :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tried captians custard, and it was awful. Very chemical. Not recomended.

1 Like

Was that direct from chefsvapour UK? Because I know there’s a lot of UK vapers that highly recommend their stuff, in particular the Welsh and ABC custards.

1 Like

No it was the finnished product called captians custard.

1 Like

Ah ok, was it by Chefsvapour though? There’s a few vendors that use ‘Captain’ for custards

1 Like

Not sure where it was from, sorry , would just be guessing.

1 Like

It was really nice to go and see some of the people I often see in the vape store. I live in Florida. I think a lot of stores have those type of events. There’s also a place in town where you can go and hang out and vape.

Yes, I go out and take my neighbor although I didn’t take her to that event. She doesn’t vape.

1 Like

I just mixed 120 mls from Higgys. 7 day steep you think?

3 Likes

I do the steep at a week hon.

3 Likes

Exactly, theres several dozen xs more dapp in cigarettes than any eliquid… ive searched and searched and cant find a smoker diagnosed with “popcorn” lung. If smokers arent going to get it with several xs more diacetyl in them, vapers more than likely wont either. #wheremydappat

4 Likes

Nothing could be truer.

3 Likes

I did a mix and it is a adv. my partner thought i was making her a custard dessert as i was chaining it while cooking with my topside dual with a steamcrave supreme v3. Lets just say she wasn’t too happy that the amazing aroma was my vape​:joy::joy::joy:

dulce de leche (Fw) 2%
Bavarian cream (CAP) 1%
Simply Vanilla (CAP) 1%
Vanilla Custard (CAP) 9%

70/30 mix

5 Likes

You may not trust me yet but I can promise you I’ve tested both these ALOT they won’t mute out on you and they are both very flavorful

7 Likes

The 1st one is not a custard but when I worry about vapers tongue I will switch to this one and it does the trick. I wouldn’t steer you wrong I’ve already made a few too many shit shits from mixers that have been on heren AiLOT longer than I have. There’s No way These are they’re "best! Recipie’s there’s no way I am mixing better.

5 Likes