Dan the Mans review of the PAZZO line by Flavour Art

@Mark_Turner, @Dan_the_Man I decided to pick up 5 Pazzo’s just to see what’s what.

4 Likes

I still use Asso (Ace) I like it as a SFM.
Nice tropical profile.
I also think the Pazzo line is decent :+1:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to hear your opinion on this range of flavor concentrates.

3 Likes

Those are the same two that I thought were decent though, I don’t use any of it I gave it all away and never thought of it since. I did get quite the backlash though for not liking it. It is funny because I won a competition given bye… shoot I can’t remember their name now but they never talk to me again after that LOL

I’m also curious to know what you think of it
@SessionDrummer

Edit; ooops I guess those aren’t the same flavors I liked.
Ecigxpress was the name

3 Likes

Great. Now I have that stupid song stuck in my head. Thanks :grimacing:

5 Likes

Roger that @Mark_Turner. I had checked out the other thread, and read that people weren’t OVERLY impressed by them, but a few were still good.

Hehe, it’s all good @Dan_the_Man and I hate that, or at least the fact, that when you take the time to test, and post your real impressions, it doesn’t always go over well. BUT, this again, reveals, re-states, and reinforces that tastes are VERY different for everyone.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Hehe, …

3 Likes

TBH, that must have been before my time….

4 Likes
4 Likes

Yeah thought I’ve seen that before…

3 Likes

Shit, speaking of NOT being able to get FA Milk in anything larger than a 10ml bottle, my go to DIY Vapor Supply isn’t carrying it any more, and I can’t remember whose still selling bigger bottles of it.

4 Likes

I’m guessing Chefs @Rocky02852 under their FA rebottled name ??

5 Likes

Chefs Flavour Creative is FA rebottled

5 Likes

You son of a …

Hehe, I must have beat you by like FIVE seconds Rock !!!

TY.

3 Likes

Milk 10ml - Flavourart

Regular price £3.20 

Milk - Flavour Creative

Regular price £2.00
5 Likes

Pazzo Ace * £2.00

3 Likes

Ahhhhhhh Ace of SPADES !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbvWn1EY6g

6 Likes

What I don’t get is when FlavourArt NA does these winning recipe One Shots, they don’t say (or give credit to) who the OG mixer was, at least from what I’ve seen…
They also did the “Make The Switch” thing, I know Focus (FA) was one of the winners not sure which others…

4 Likes

4 Likes