Vape Mail 2021

I saw this on sourcemore just now. I didn’t even KNOW the old version did blue tooth?? I must have 2 of the new versions because I never saw anything about that

Note:
The difference is that the New Version has no Bluetooth function and cannot connect Vandy Vape APP.

huh, maybe mine does have something, as I see an “app” button in the settings and it shows some sort of thing you scan or whatever. Ya, I’m not even gonna use that whatever the heck it is lol. I suppose I can dig out the manual tomorrow and see what that is all about.

6 Likes

Here’s a few screenshots of the control pages on the app. There’s also a firmware update and a find my vape option. I’ve only used the app for the Gaur a handful of times.

10 Likes

15 Likes

Oh ok…I guess I wouldnt know bc I just put it on Power mode like all mods I use . Ty for info

5 Likes

Fucking lovely.
Now they’re leading with ‘pazzo’ instead of FlavourArt…

Wonder how long that’ll take to add more BS to the database. sigh

(Don’t answer that. I’m virtually positive there are already some.)

6 Likes

Pazzo Line Flavors

In the last 10 years Shaun Casey and Rich Hong have distinguished themselves in the North America vaping community as talented “mixologist”, realizing in the years many recipes that have found great appreciation among the fans.

Since 2015, date of foundation of Fa North America, Shaun and Rich have spent their time growing the reputation and success of our company in North America to current levels, and in addition to that, they have worked side by side with the best Canadian and USA companies to optimize new blends based on Flavourart flavorings.

The Pazzo project involved the best American and Canadian mixologists with the aim of creating a special and as cross-cutting line as possible to reach the greatest number of vapors, both experts and novices.

For this project, FA North America, it turned to a group of expert and respected mixologists.

Initially 40 recipes were created on which they worked for more than 6 months to create and test these new mixes.
These new formulas were then proposed to a group of veteran vapors who selected 10.

The 10 final aromas were then presented at the Canadian Vape Exhibition in Toronto 2017 and were evaluated by 5,000 vapers during the 3 days of the event.

At the end of the route, the 5 that now make up the Pazzo line have been selected.

These new Pazzo aromas are now produced in the new Flavourart factory in Beamsville, Ontario, and of course also in Italy to serve the European and Russian markets.

We are therefore pleased to present this new line, able to best represent new trends in terms of complex aromas.

Pazzo, a global aromatic line, with the usual Flavourart quality and dedication.

8 Likes

So is this the right entry?

6 Likes

Yep, that’s it. Checking for the presence of the MSDS in the listing is the safest way to check when you’re not sure.

5 Likes

Squirrel is dead on.

“King” and “Re” both, are terms that have been used in marketing by FlavourArt themselves, hence the inclusion to avoid duplicate entries for each.

(Pazzo) is as frequently, the line designator (in the same way (Silverline) is to Cap).

6 Likes

@Sprkslfly I didn’t notice that, but I know what you are talking about. I used the (FA) (Pazzo) Flavor convention. Is that what we’re using ?

5 Likes

That’s a nice bit of info @SquirrelSmash , thank you.

That will be the “something new I learned today”.

5 Likes

In cases like FA, Ina, and Cap, it’s:

Flavor name (line) (brand)

• Ace (Pazzo) (FA)
  • Raspberry (Wera Garden) (Inawera)
  • Fruit Circles (Silverline) (Cap)

And so forth.

When I used the term designator before, I was referring to it being a designation of which line the flavor belonged to.

Hope this helps clarify.

9 Likes

Yeah! I don’t need to change it.

5 Likes

Your dewberry cream recipe is the shat !!
Its way better than the original…

7 Likes

Thank You…I have been vaping it alot , especially since I’ve been so busy :pray::pray::pray:

Dewberry2 ??? The Dewberry 2 is my fave

6 Likes

I blame @Rocky02852 :crazy_face:

10 Likes

I wish more people carried that.
Anyone else had the cornbread pudding? Can’t remember who it was from. That and the company that made the pound cake we’re two of the few I’d buy

4 Likes

Yay! Cornbread and Milk :tada:

6 Likes

I think the brass Nightmare 25 might have been already posted:

I used to post my mail as it came but not this year. I just wait until there’s a few pictures worth. I almost ran out of 42ga N80! Uh uh, not gonna happen.

14 Likes

No reason not to post that beauty again.

7 Likes