Dang it all!

Ok, so i kinda got caught vaping at work today. I have been vaping there for 5 years unscathed. Well, i was indirectly asked why the bathroom smelled like raspberries, and if i was hitting my vape in there… i guess besides just following the rules, can i get away with a mix with no flavor yo alleviate the smell. Never tried it and was wondering if anyone had any experience in it.

3 Likes

Why dont u use a pod for vaping in the work place

4 Likes

Yeah, sorry, I filled it up in there and dropped the bottle…

4 Likes

One would think that not having a bathroom smell like poop would be a good thing.

9 Likes

Just tell them you dropped and stepped on a piece of candy.

4 Likes

Put up a raspberry air freshener?

4 Likes

I’m not really knowledgeable about the pod system…I’ve heard of them, but how is cost and clouds? Can i get away with it? Honestly I’ve been asking for it. I’m using a limitless rtda:)

3 Likes

Grab something like the smok infinix its 15$ and it doesnt produce clouds

3 Likes

Damn it! Way better than the lie i told!

3 Likes

I was kinda caught in the bathroom once, there was a teacher who just said “oh, that smell!”
It was hard not to reply that I could make it much worse in a minute if he really wants.

4 Likes

The “rules” changed at my workplace as well, concerning vaping in the building. :smirk: It was considered “smoking”… (ill informed smucks).

At first just tried to use a tobacco mix that didn’t have too much of an odor; not too successful on that route. That was about the time I was leaning more towards NET (tobacco) juices. Surprisingly enough, when exhaled, you can’t smell NET vapor! It comes out neutral. Thus, just one of the reasons I’m a 100% NET user. It tastes and smells great going in the mouth and past the nose, but doesn’t stink up the air whatsoever. :hugs:

Guess you could do a PG/VG & nic mix, no flavor version juice? Kinda boring, but it won’t smell. :smirk:

2 Likes

How much are pods? How often? Available at my shop? How long do they last?

2 Likes

I buy on internet , pods seem to last awhile , the mixes are simple …nit sure about your local vape shop , but my local vape shop has them at double the price at most online stores

2 Likes

Can i use my regular juice or do i have to use nic salts?

2 Likes

Thats a great question … I use Nic salts at higher pcts for my Mother and GF bc theybquit smoking with salts at 35mg/ml and are now down to 15 , im sure you can but the nic salts are smoother right ??? @woftam addressed this question in the past i believe maybe he knows ?

2 Likes

Not having ever used a pod system or mixed for a pod system my experience is limited - That said you can if you choose use either however a pod system MAY need a higher nic level to satisfy you & using Freebase Nic MAY have too much throat hit for you to enjoy your vape. I would try an elevated nic level with freebase and if it is too throaty grab some nic salts.

3 Likes

Well maybe you were saying you use Nic salts at lower pcts when someone said it was supposed to be used higher … I know you said something awhile ago that indicated you used salts lol …

Or maybe im completely wrong and need another nap , i am seriously tired tonite cant shake it either

1 Like

I do use salts and they can be used at any % just like freebase - at higher % they will have much less TH than freebase. I have not mixed for pods before. It is important to say that just because salts can be used at higher % with no throat hit there is no requirement to use them at that higher %.

Pods and MTL are a different kettle of fish and may require a boost in the nic level to satisfy any craving. If the higher level of Freebase causes an uncomfortable throat hit then nic salts may alleviate that particular issue

4 Likes

I completwly agree …

Can my fingers work today ??? I cant stop hitti g the wrong damn letters

3 Likes

Best to blow through your shirt sleeve, or something a little thicker to filter out a little, maybe a sweater. That’s at least a way to let it dissipate faster. As for smell, just tell them you used that new-fangled toilet spray.

:wink:

3 Likes