Dangerous Product Alert: DARK COTTON BLACK MAGIC

Re-posting this from reddit/vapingunderground:

From 5150sick:

“Just found out there are apparently numerous shops selling Black wick called Black Magic. If you hear of anybody carrying please advise them to drop the product. It has activated charcoal inside it which is known to cause Bronchitis, Pneumonia, and lung disease.”

10 Likes

I wouldn’t use that shit! They probably think it looks cool like the black surgical gloves they have nowadays. Oh look man, my wicking is black, it goes really well with my black tank, white cotton is for pussies. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

7 Likes

Stupidest idea I’ve heard of in a long time. My mind wouldn’t allow me to enjoy a decent vape knowing it was coming off of black wick

5 Likes

Yeah, i cant imagine enjoying that. How do you know when the wick is bad then? I mean i dont wait until mine is black, always hehe, but i do oft go by color to determine when it is time to swap it out.

6 Likes

GMTA…I was just about to say the same thing. LoL

3 Likes

I don’t like mine going overly dark orange as is :smiley:

I thought it was a joke first time I seen it, who thought this was a great idea? Black … wicks … to start with?? eurgh

3 Likes

Just go’s to show how people will sell :poop: if they think you will buy it

4 Likes

This is kinda one of those reasons why fda is dropping the hammer. Cuz of some dumbass who probably said “hmmm I have a hundred thousand yards of black cotton used for some other industrial purpose I can sell to people vaping at a high cost,” and not care about the safety of the many who are too dumb to ask the question how safe is it.

All I can say is grrrr.

8 Likes

That was my first thought is how would i see if i burnt it. Told me gf about it, first thing she says “wtf that sounds retarded, why would anyone vape off that?”

5 Likes

talk about going all emo and shit…

3 Likes

try going to sleep tonight :joy:

Not Me!!! lmao

3 Likes

my future daughter-in-law

6 Likes

You would lose more than your marbles lol…honestly, I’m a metal head/musician since kindergarten so I’m not judging anyone. I’ve been through it as far as ignorant comments and judgements etc but this pic always creeped me out!!! lol

4 Likes

Wait a minute. Do we mean this black cotton? Hahah. J/k. This is the leftover cookie FA Cocoa FA build. Yup it’s a coil killer but oh so good.

3 Likes

Lol ew looks like roofing tar haha

3 Likes

Holy moly…lol

6 Likes

In my dreams/nightmares, she might actually be the hero. I can’t control anything LOL

2 Likes

Yikes! I had this bong once…

5 Likes

lol true. btw, that’s a boy in the pic lmao

5 Likes