Decadent Vapers

Have you guys heard of this stuff? They have a decent sized collection, if not all, at my favourite DIY shop here in Canada. The thing is they claim they are flavours and from what I can see percentage wise they are more oneshots… What are they?

I really want to buy that Lemon Sorbet!!!

4 Likes

So according to Chef’s they are oneshots too and when I went directly to their site I got this quote:

Making your own e-liquid is not only great value for money, it is great fun too. Just one 10ml bottle can make the equivalent of 5 pre-mixed bottles. All of our flavour concentrates are based in PG and each flavour has been third party tested for diacetyl and acetyl propionyl. 50ml and 100ml concentrates are also available with most flavours!

Blockquote

3 Likes

I really like the DV that I have and I will vouch for the ones i have tried

• Absinthe is hands down the best I have tried - unfortunately it has colour (green) in it if this is not a concern to you grab it if you like absinth.
  • Rhubarb Cuddle is fantastic as well - nice slightly tart rhubarb and custard
  • Crystal Clear (& the coloured version crystal blue) are both great (they are the same but I prefer the clear) Mixed berries with a hint of grape and cooling (if you want to make vampire vapes heisenberg this is the base)
3 Likes

I was going to pick up the Raspberry Ripple, Lemon Sherbert and … one other one…

I’ll have to try the Rhubarb Cuddle eventually

3 Likes

I do plan on grabbing a few of their others as the ones i have tried are very good - just be aware that some have colouring added and some do not.

2 Likes

It’ll be for personal use, so it doesn’t bother me, but definitely won’t be giving a bottle away to some broke bloke in my vaping groups. Don’t want them thinking crazy

3 Likes

I know that DIY EJ has both the clear and the crystal blue they accidentally sent me the crystal blue when i ordered the clear. The colour is kinda freaky and I have used the blue and my lungs didn’t explode. It does look freaky in a mix.

4 Likes

Email Kelly Mann, he’s an awesome dude. I’m sure he will correct that for ya… They missed a 10ml once of mine and sent me a 60 priority shipping to make up for it. I love them.

3 Likes

Na was sorted out super quick so no issues there

2 Likes

Did you get those bottles at FT?

2 Likes

Na i buy them from

3 Likes

Currently testing raspberry dribble…I think DV are seriously under rated.

4 Likes