Nicotine River - Updates

I would recommend to look into Quickfruit Flavors from Germany. They have some interesting flavors and quite good reputation in dampferboard.

4 Likes

Super Concentrates (SC) at BCF and Flavor Express (FE) at Flavor Jungle has an excellent Lemon, Mango, Pineapple and the Sweet Rice I have heard people like. The Mango and Pineapple I can vouch for being excellent and a lot of people think the Lemon is one of the best. Maybe not the best suggestion though as not much buzz other than the 4 flavors mentioned

6 Likes

Hopefully this image isn’t too small, new additions are already heading to the site. :slight_smile:

River One Shots
Decadent
DIY Flavor Shack
Flavor Jungle

And more!

@SteveTC Will look into Quickfruit flavors right now! Thank you for your suggestion my friend!

9 Likes

Will look into having these added to the list!

6 Likes

Flavors in 30 ml size

5 Likes

But first, I’m highly inclined to agree with @Mjag here:

I’d suggest hand picking select flavors to start (when possible) as opposed to committing to an entire line. Though I’m sure most OEM’s make that difficult, if not impossible when going direct.
That said…

Clotted Cream Fudge is under a couple of listings… Chef’s Choice, as well as CCW.
Having seen a few unique flavor names such as this example, on more than one occasion, is what leads me to believe that CCW is another of the frequently rebranded flavors (mostly in the UK/EU obviously), but is my primary reason for recommending CupCake World.
If they are popular enough to rebrand (similar to FA, SC, and others), then it stands to reason they’ve got some good things going on.

I’d really like to try some CCW, but would be reliant upon our UK/EU members for firsthand suggestions.
Bearing in mind that geographic taste preferences and influences may play a role in sales…I admit there’s an inherent risk. But, I also think that the diversity of the vaping culture (in the US) would be more apt to support unique offerings, more so than other traditional industries. You guys might have the numbers to show whether or not that’s an accurate opinion though! :wink:
Just food for thought.

5 Likes

@NoFumus I can get on board with that, and I think we might have brought that up before a while back, but not sure.

1 Like

@NoFumus We used to offer the 1oz and 8oz options but unfortunately discontinued permanently as it saves us a lot of shelf space and they did not sell as well as the other variants.

I apologize guys, I don’t believe we will be able to pull through on this request. :frowning:

5 Likes

Thanks for the fast response @Nicotine_River. I just got in, and don’t know if I missed it above ^^^^^, had anyone mentioned Chemnovatic flavors ??

3 Likes

I have also reached out to them! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It seems another vendor is constantly going out of stock on some of them, so there appears to be quite a bit of interest in them right now. Thank you.

4 Likes

Hope to have these up on the site soon, and in stock! :smiley:

7 Likes

This is exciting news. Would love a one-stop shop!

6 Likes

How in the F… did I forget to request Nature’s Flavors? :crazy_face:
Shame on me! /smh

7 Likes

Yes that would be sweet.

Ok, we all know flavors can very hit ot miss. So like many do, I also spend a lot of time researching flavor reviews, to have an idea of what I may want to pickup.

So I’ll just put out my list. You may or may not have some of these, but Ive noted these for myself. I have others but these are some that are getting very good reviews and that Id like to get or have already picked up.

I’m not knocking other flavors or companies. But these are all middle of the road price-wise. Ive left off the more expensive ones and/or the flavors that require a very high % to use, that I like. (Those I just pick up direct from the companies)

I have a small modest count of 200 flavors. So it’s not a list anyone else should follow, especially if they are new. Since there’s so many others that would fit in here if I didn’t already own them.

Ginger NF
Malt NF

Tropyc (Formally Aurora) FA (picked up already)

Shisha Orange INW)
Purple Rain (INW)

American Bubble Gum MB
Pineapple Lassi MB

Vanilla Custard Cheesecake OOO (picked up already)
Butter Toffee OOO
Butter Pecan OOO
Golden Spongecake OOO
Corn Bread OOO
Powered Sugar OOO

Australian Chocolate (Hangsen)
Banana (Hangsen)

Bavarian Cream (Jungle Flavors) (picked up already)
Sweet Woodruff (Jungle Flavors)

Cherry Extract (TPA)

4 Likes

Yes, regarding Nature flavors I am interested in them as well. My only concern is that they do not really state what sells well and of course with their wide selection its honestly pretty confusing. If you guys have any more favorites from NF please let me know!

@Freddie3 Thank you for that list my friend! Will review this now. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Strawberry
Pineapple
Banana
Concord Grape
Peach
Ginger
Red Apple
Black Raspberry
Black Cherry
Boysenberry

Brown Sugar
Butter
Cheesecake
Strawberry Shortcake
Zabaglione
Danish Pastry
Fresh Baked Bread
Malt
Peanut Butter

Look into their Organic Extracts. I’ve been using those for about 3 years. NF says their Coffee and Tea line are best for e-liquids, as they add a little VG to them(to coat the coffee beans), but the Extracts are the same, just based in Cane Alcohol, no [added] VG.

A lot of these are super concentrate level good 0.50-3%
Strawberry, 3% max, good low, too.
Pineapple, 1-2%
Zabaglione, 1-3%
Black Cherry 0.5-4% very forgiving

Black Raspberry is very potent, 0.5% is my limit. Great to boost any other Berry into awesome

Ginger, Butter, Malt, Danish, Bread… max out at 1%

All of these are outstanding and mix well with others. Good to bring a bit of realness to a synthetic tasting fruit. The Danish is great, has a warm Cinnamon back, the FBBread has a little, too, it’s a rustic homemade sliced bread, great to make PB&J vapes. Feel free to DM if you have any ?s

Editing to add:

Marshmallow, up to 1% amazingly real MM…
Cotton Candy, works great at 0.5% haven’t used it enough to give a range. Very good flavor.

9 Likes

Amazing! Thank you so much!!! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Did my first order with you guy’s just the other week, it was awesome, the post was so fast to Oz 10 out of 10
The bottles and labels were excellent I thought.maybe a 30ml size running out of room

I did say this in my feedback to you guys but saying again, being in Oz and having to import it just gets so expensive on post costs so I’ve imported 3 times now in years.
I’d love a place I can get all the flavours I’ve always wanted in one hit, some are
(000) Powered Sugar
(FA) Milk
(DIYFS) Holy Vanilla
(DIYFS) Holy Ry4
(Flavour Express) Lemon
(FE) Sticky Rice
A few more (MF) wanted Wild Raspberry
I had to just import (LB) Vanilla Ice Cream and Blue Raspberry I suppose from too.
(JF) Strawberry Cream maybe??
(INW) Yes We Cheesecake
(WF) Strawberry Cheesecake sorry if these were on your list its a bloody massive thread lol.
Just the killer ones of each I suppose.
Awsome job!:+1::grin:

6 Likes

Thank you for your feedback and I’m glad to hear you had a positive experience! I will make note of everyones suggestions on this thread and will do my best to get them all up! :slight_smile:

Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

And to everyone that posted suggestions of flavorings, I promise I have made note of it all! Adding flavor companies just takes a lot of time, for the branding and etc. but we will do our best to get everyones most liked flavors up on the site in due time! :slight_smile:

8 Likes