Defeated and considering smoking again i cant afford retail

can i list all the flavours i have?

5 Likes

Absolutely go ahead we can take a stab at it ā€¦Ive had luck helping people just like you ā€¦First goal is to get you something that will hold you over until you figure things out and build your flavor stash

6 Likes

ok man here i go

3 Likes

TFA: Bav Cream Coco extra, Root beer, RY4 Double, Van Swirl, BB wild, Whipped Cream,Graham Cracker Clear, Cotton Candy(EM). FLV: Butterscotch Ripple, Butter Pecan

4 Likes

You mean Flavor West not FLV

4 Likes

yeah flavour west

5 Likes

Any sweeteners

4 Likes

Super sweet! CAP

5 Likes

Ok that will help lol

4 Likes

haha alright man, thanks for hearing me out, i dont have alot of encouragement in my life Xd

5 Likes

No worries ā€¦give me a few minute ill figure out a few combos that Might be ok with sone sweetener added something like

Butterscotch Ripple 4pct
Butter Pecan 3pct
Graham Cracker Clear 0.5pct
Vanilla Swirl 2pct
Super Sweet 0.5 pct

Or

BB wild 6pct
Whipped Cream 2pct
Graham Cracker Clear 1pct
Super Sweet 0.5pct

This is how we lay out recipes Top Note , Base etc Im at work right now but if you cone back in a couple hours ill figure out some percentages and maybe simplify a few more @dylans709 start wit those pcts you might need to push that Super Sweet to 1pct commercial liquids go higher sometimes. Shake try and then put away for a couple days try again ā€¦See if these are any better than what you have been experiencing ā€¦

8 Likes

ok my man, i will wait patiently for your return!

6 Likes

In the mean time Breathe lol , you will need more flaves eventually and these recipes might not be the BEST but hopefully they will show you that with the right flaves you can do this

5 Likes

alright, yeah im not seeking perfection in my first year, but some light at the end of the tunnel would be nice

6 Likes

Alright ill be back in a bit ty

4 Likes

i appreciate the resources and time spent on this forum, you guys are kind to offer guidance and encouragement

7 Likes

Hang in there, it gets better/easier once you find the flavors that click for you.

7 Likes

Keep at it @dylans709 if you are dual using it is very hard to taste anything. The best time to try something will be in the morning after a shower. Have a drink of diluted milk 50ml milk in 200ml water. If and if you can go 3 days without smoking you might be able to start tasting it even more. It is hard to do.

7 Likes

Keep your head up and keep trying. There is nothing wrong with smoking and vaping at the same time while you transition but if you havenā€™t been smoking in the last 6 months while vaping please donā€™t start. Also, keep in mind cigarettes are more expensive so it would be better if maybe you can spend those daily $$ on getting more flavors each week or two. Or get store bought juices to tie you over while you are waiting for your mixes to steep (store bought juices are still less expensive than smoking at least where I live). As said in other comments store bought juice tends to have ALOT of sweetener added to it whereas a lot of the recipes you see on the recipe page doesnā€™t which was something I had to figure out when making my own and I would double sometimes triple the percentage of sweetener the recipe called for, I had also bought a few different kinds of sweeteners because they do taste differently. When I first started mixing I would wait 4 weeks as you do then try the mix, add more sweetener, and wait a few more weeks because I didnā€™t like the chemical flavor which I still tasted after 4 weeks and it wasnā€™t sweet enough. I did find keeping the bottle open for a few days while letting it sit helped as well. For me I also experienced a harshness to my juices that I found fades the longer I let it sit. Iā€™m new to mixing, maybe 6+ months so Iā€™m no expert, just wanting to share what helped me overcome the chemical/harshness and not enough sweetener issues I experienced.

Iā€™m sure @fidalgo_vapes will help you out and set you on the right path to mixing a good juice with the flavors you have.

Good luck and keep asking questions, youā€™re not alone!

14 Likes

@dylans709 i left some pcts above in the post with a couple Recipesā€¦ill check back in later just got home

7 Likes