Delete function for Dupicate Checker

Not that long ago i was searching for some flavors. When i see a flavor page the option to change the name kind of looks like a search box and sometimes i get a bit confused. I changed the names of 3 flavorings before i realized what i was doing and only realized it after i closed all the windows and refreshed my own recipe…

Thankfully Waterfox has the ability to open closed tabs or ida been in some trouble. :confused:

4 Likes

Just a slight problem with that. People are not hired, they volunteer. And whilst TZ is doing a sterling job , short of actually joining the “Dupe team” , looks like he’d have the the following noted, and acted upon

Sounds like we’ll get no end of volunteers for doing a clearing-up job, once Lars has managed to rationqalise the system (@anon28032772 for one, as he explicitly stated)

Thanks, @daath :smile:

I can understand you not having time. It’s not like this site is your job. You have to work at earning a living too! All the work you have put in to creating and mainainting it already is much appreciated :heart_eyes:

Now i think I’ll just go and put my money where my mouth is and throw in another small donation (and i do mean small I’m afraid, but every little helps, doesn’t it? And besides…ummm …well…, really, I mostly just wanted to remind folk that this site runs on donations :laughing: and was trying to be slightly subtle about it)

P.S. Damn! I have hunted all over the recipe side and can’t fund that button to make a one-off donation by Paypal. I know it’s there somewhere cos I’ve used it before. That thing really needs to be more salient!
Well, didn’t wanna break my word, so I reluctantly signed up with Patreon instead. But , like i said before, i’d much sooner do it on an occasional basis as whenever I’m relatively flush. Regular outgoings scare me!

4 Likes
4 Likes

Can an admin see what user does these things and just ban the account? That is just willingly making a mess for others. This is not the place for anarchy…(or at least not complete anarchy :smiley:)

1 Like

Of course, the person can be traced but one of those phrases was used in 38 recipes, so a movement of some sort was formed by the looks of it…

1 Like

Can you please give me a link with this product?

1 Like