Design Features you would Like to see in the ELR RTA!

By looking at the design that was kind of what I was wondering

I have no idea what any of you are talking about. It looks like magic!! For the AFC, to solve the single/dual problem, could something like the plastic top cap of the plume veil be implemented? It has offset grooves for air flow so you can have both open or just one and you can twist it so that only a little bit is open or the whole thing is wide open. Kinda hard to tell from the pic, but at the bottom you can kinda see the other indention. Sorry if this is stupid, I did mention I have no idea about any of this. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

very good idea

1 Like

We are designing an RTA. Maybe after I tackle this I will play with an RDA design. That should be rather simple. And yeah @JoJo, that is a good design for adjusting airflow from single to dual coil on a dripper. It becomes a little more troublesome on an RTA without having mechanical parts taking up valuable space inside an already cramped compartment. I think that is why the Aromamizer came up with their rubber band airflow control. The tanks is already busy enough without adding more moving parts to it. Which reminds me, I forgot to model that on there lol.

I will get back on this project soon. I have been bringing work home and it’s not showing any signs of slowing down. Race season is upon us (manufacturing side starts in December) and I’m busier than a rocker arm in an Indy car.

2 Likes

Could you not do something similar to the crown or STM AFC ring, just offset it like the PV cap or stick an extra slot in the AFC. All I have to compare is the two I mentioned, but it looks like on the crown there would be space for a slot perpendicular to the two that are on there. Sorry again if this is one of those things that “If ya know, ya know and if ya don’t, don’t try.” :wink:

1 Like

I will take a look at that and see if I can understand what you are referring to. Once I start designing this thing I will post screenshots as I go for ideas and changes. Should be a lot of fun!

1 Like

Just make the Crius again, but have the bottom part able to be taken apart. That is all i can think of for designing a new RTA.