Did we give up the fight ? ( FDA )

There you go … VAPE STRIKE 2016 :+1:

I Vape

I vote

I strike

5 Likes

No work and vape a lot strike… I’m all over it. Two days before election day. Hell no, we wont go!

3 Likes

Yeah, really. Imagine if no one bought Tobacco or Booze for a month, bought no gas for a month, Did not work for a month, and bought only food during that time. My goodness, could you imagine the loss both to federal, and state government. Think that would get their attention?

4 Likes

That’s right without us the Elite’s world would collapse in a hurry we just have to stop being

5 Likes

They wouldn’t sell any gas either which is is the third leg of that tax support holding them up.

The real damage would come from the fact the rest of the world would be watching no cash or financial transactions going on with US consumers buying anything overseas… really think about that for a minute.

We have all the power in the world and all we would have to do is “nothing”.

We could do it under the banner of hashtag - notyourslaveswashington

6 Likes

I Like It !!!

4 Likes

It would be the laziest protest ever. Everyone turn off the TV, shut off the phone, only use as much power in the house as they absolutely needed. Consume nothing, buy nothing, take naps and laugh our butts off at them.

I have other ideas too.

My favorite one: Everyone claim 9 dependents on their tax form so they collect nothing in employment taxes just till the end of the year. We don’t need bullets.We just need good recliners.

4 Likes

Here’s another idea with no bullets:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha BOLT CUTTERS. You don’t need no stinkin’ guns!

3 Likes

I say this stuff all the time to people o know, lol. They think I need a foil hat. But yea if it continues and passes like I said the vape community will be lost. At least we have DIY juice, I actually prefer my juice to most name brand I have tried. So we have a leg up there, but eventually that will get overrun too. They will make it so ridiculously hard or expensive, possibly illegal to buy the ingredients required even on a basic level.

2 Likes

I skipped the whole fight phase. After i heard the FDA was stepping in i began to stock up. I’m good on rta’s and nic. Still need a couple more mods, I’ll wait till black friday. The government is going to get their cut. How anyone can think differently boggles my mind.

1 Like

For nearly my entire time when I was an over the road truck driver, this was always something truckers would say. Trucking has to be one of the most heavily regulated industries in the US and the regs continue to hit almost every year. Anyway, the point always was that we drivers had all the power - that all we would have to do is not drive for a week. And if that happened, in 3 days the grocery store shelves would be empty. Truth be told, they would be empty within a few hours of people knowing the drivers were boycotting the government. I’d give it 3 hours tops. That’s what I’ve never understood. Why is it that we the people have all the true power yet we’re paralyzed to use it?

3 Likes

That does seem to be the problem now of days. People are becoming more aware and the pot is simmering. Perhaps there is a storm coming. When people have nothing else to lose their attitudes change real quick…

6 Likes

The whole problem with a mass of sheep is… It only takes them seeing one dog and the whole bunch goes running. :rolling_eyes:

The fundamental problem with the entire idea though is… They have to stop being what they are (sheep). So until whatever event it is that is able to forcefully remove their blinders actually occurs, it’s not much more than "I wish… "

I’m long past hoping for folks to wake up. I’m simply waiting to see what the event will be, and if it will happen in my lifetime.

6 Likes

What!!! With Black Friday coming? You’re seriously asking people to give up the privilege of getting crushed to death for a dvd player? Now where’s the fun in that :smiling_imp:[quote=“Sprkslfly, post:33, topic:88567”]
until whatever event it is that is able to forcefully remove their blinders actually occurs
[/quote]Then they will turn into lemmings instead of sheep and I’ll be waiting for them with a signpost telling them where the cliff is.

4 Likes

If you guys are truly interested in watching a “real” storm - watch what is happening in Ethiopia.

The situation in this country right now is truly an example of what “should” happen when people have had enough. The political situation is like this:

There are 3 cultural factions: The Oromo and the Amhara 90% and the Tigray 6%

The Tigray are the controlling faction and run the government. The Tigray were armed and came to power largely because the western nations dumped money and support into them and put them in charge. Over the last 25 years they have more and more been treating the Oromo and Amhara like slaves and these people have had enough and are fighting back, like really fighting back.

They aren’t going after the soldiers or killing people in the government, they are burning down the farms and western businesses that give the Tigray their power.

Do you know how stupid we are in the US?

We are being made slaves by 1% of the population. So you gotta ask yourself why is it it our African brothers and sisters across the globe lost patience with this government and decided to fight back against 6% of the population?

We could seriously learn a lot from watching this. Just saying :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There’s a radio station on Sirius Satellite called Road Dawg (Channel 146). The station’s whole purpose is to talk to and entertain OTR guys. My husband and I listen to it all the time because it’s not the usual brainwashing thing… but they do brain wash the truckers. Their big propaganda deal lately is 24x7 scaring the the Truckers with losing their jobs to being replaced by robot trucks. Those rich guys know how much power the truckers have or they wouldn’t be spending all that money broadcasting all of that nonsense.

4 Likes

That’s what happened to the farmers in my country. If they were pissed and started to demonstrate, they had the capability to block the roads with their farm equipment, no traffic in or out anywhere.
So they started subsidising the farmers and now they’re so hooked on government subsidies, they can’t do without anymore.
Needless to say they don’t do much demonstrating anymore.

2 Likes

That suck’s anyway they can to get more power … I hate it when they mess with Farmers :rage:

3 Likes

Why do we need the farmers, we have the USDA…and Monsanto.

5 Likes

Dairy farmers get huge subsidies here.

2 Likes