Did we give up the fight ? ( FDA )

All hail the Fed and Corp. Entities, our Ebil Obergourds!

(spelling is intentional.)

Ok. Except for the first h you see. It’s likely that should have been a j.

4 Likes

But they only produce the seeds and the chemicals, they still need the farmers to grow the crops or do you think those suits and ties are going to work the land. :sunglasses:

1 Like

The food comes from the stores…here is proof !!!

5 Likes

I employ cats for my free range meat :smile_cat:

4 Likes

LMK when they can provide Steak and leather jackets! I’ll have Snickers in line for training!

2 Likes

I’m trying to negotiate a deal to start our own brand, problem is the greedy bastards want it all. :smirk_cat:

3 Likes

So, I’m Air Force and every since ecigs started booming they came out with their “AFI (Air Force Instruction)” that is pretty much what governs or “Rules” normally signed by the Secretary of the Air Force. Heres what it says concerning electronic cigarettes …

Tobacco includes all products that may be configured to deliver nicotine, including but not limited to, cigars; cigarettes; electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes); stem pipes; water pipes; hookahs; vaporizers; smokeless products that are chewed, dipped, sniffed, or “vaped”; and any other nicotine delivery system that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) defines as a tobacco product. NOTE: The definition of tobacco does not include FDA-approved prescription or over-the-counter nicotine replacement therapy

Here’s the link to the AFI for those who care…
http://static.e-publishing.af.mil/production/1/af_sg/publication/afi40-102/afi40-102.pdf

So according to that, the electronic cigarette itself is not considered a tobacco product if the juice contains no nicotine. At least this is how the Air Force has dealt with “e cigs” thus far…

4 Likes

I send emails monthly to the senator and congressman of my state. Laws can be changed, the FDA changes their “laws” all the time. The medical community really needs to step it up and very few providers know what vaping is or what the health risks are (not) compared to smoking. Teach your providers about this issue and if costs continue to escalate, it would be cheaper to smoke. We need the AMA, AAPS and ANA to stand with us. They can and have made the FDA back down. It’s sad to say more people quit smoking last year since 1993 and 99% of the people who constantly preach “don’t smoke” haven’t bothered to understand the alternative or joined the cause.

3 Likes

So does this mean that the AF doesn’t allow people to use tobacco, or is it just frowned upon?

Anyone that currently vapes and votes for Clinton should plan to have their tax on vape products increased dramatically and have even tougher restrictions. She feels that we need more govt control over our lives and the taxes that go along with all that government.
Just something to think about.

2 Likes

Please keep it to the FDA. I beg you. There’s already more than enough lies and misinformation from both sides to clog the NYC sewer system.

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/PqMrCswZ0Xo

7 Likes

https://www.righttovape.org

5 Likes

It may be a little short notice to mobilize anything but November 5th is a good day to coordinate something, like a boycott or protest or I don’t know. It’s when Anon does their Million Mask March. One of the vids I saw recently said to use this day to voice your demands to the governments that are oppressing/failing you. When I heard that phrase I thought of this topic. I wasn’t well enough to attend the local event last year but I might make a sign about vaping this year and try to get there.

3 Likes

Its not frowned upon any different than normal… The AF had to classify ecigs into tobacco products to avoid indoor use in government facilities and lock it down to designated smoking areas. Technically though, if I vaped nicotine-free juice it no longer is classified as a tobacco product and falls under no guidelines, meaning I can vape wherever… LOL

2 Likes

oh okay…I get it…thanks for the insight…I was just curious!!!