Did you catch the FA bargain at Nicotine River?

They’re on the resource page now :smile: I wonder why he didn’t respond to me :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Kind of a limited selection of FA or am I missing something? NO PEAR! is unacceptable.

You haven’t shared your stash, so don’t know what you have. They have a lot of good FA stuff :smile:

To name some: Bergamot, Bilberry, Custard, Espresso, Forest Fruit, Cream Fresh, Fuji, Honey, Joy, Kiwi, Lemon Sicily, Lime CP, Mango, Marzipan, Meringue, Mixed nut, Peach, Raspberry, Spearmint, Tiramisu, all vanillas, Vienna Cream, White Peach and perhaps yogurt… :stuck_out_tongue: hehe

3 Likes

I think he’s new…give him some support and I’m sure he’ll get your pear in soon!
Better yet, I’ll shoot him an email and tell him to get that damn pear in! (And fig and mandarin!) (@Pro_Vapes)

3 Likes

OK, I’ll share it. . .but I refuse to keep it up to date. :laughing:

3 Likes

For those interested: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/publicstash/25986

3 Likes

Odd, funny, sleep-deprived Dane, you are. . .like you couldn’t see it with your super powers.

. . .and I know you’ve been eyeing Pearvana.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

:laughing:

3 Likes

“Someone in Louisville just bought. . .” I bet I know who that guy is.:smiley:

2 Likes

represent!

2 Likes

ROFL! So true!

Great! Now I have to go watch me some Jack Nicholson movies.

Maybe Batman. His Joker role was absolutely fantastic! “This town needs an enema!” LOL.

1 Like

LOL I’ve reached the maximum number of likes today… hahhaha ELR has put me in time out

3 Likes

Much thanks for the news, when I read did you catch I thought it was over… When does this one end?

Ends on 12/20. Two days prior to pay-day :sob:

1 Like

FANTASTIC!!! thanks much.

LOL I just ordered MORE… like I need more!!! But at those prices? Picked up more Fresh Cream (FA) The Butterscotch (FW) and more Vanilla Bean Ice cream TPA (because I can’t live without it)

My growing flavor stash http://e-liquid-recipes.com/stash

3 Likes

yeah, i couldnt resist 150ml for $13!!

3 Likes

Even though I’ve said emphatically I’m done buying flavors for a whille…

5 Likes

I got these.

Item SKU Price Quantity Total
Black Cherry - TFA - 60ml $ 6.00 1 $ 6.00
Dulce De Leche - TFA - 60ml $ 6.00 1 $ 6.00
Lemon Sicily - FA - 60ml $ 6.50 1 $ 6.50

2 Likes