Did you catch the FA bargain at Nicotine River?

Damn… So many flavors I want tho… On another note who’s that ‘cooling agent’ from?.. The not menthol type of cooling flavor? Also loving the vanilla bean TFA and would love to make this apple pie ice cream ‘cool’ …
Hopefully I can get to take advantage of this sale by tomorrow!

The correct link to your stash is actually visible from the top of “My page”. Yours is:

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/publicstash/27039

:smile:

2 Likes

That Lemon Sicily, Vienna Cream, Condensed Milk, and Catalan Cream are a must LOL I don’t like fruits much but I’m sure the others are good too hahahahha. Tip I heard (I think from Hic? but I could be wrong because I’m brain dead tonight) .5 Condensed milk with .25 custard make real condensed milk not as sweet though

1 Like

LOL thanks for the catch! I am still trying to decide if I like that Eggnog Custard Pie I made. Considering I only stuck it to the vortex mixer for 15 seconds it may need to steep longer. It’s VERY light to me…

Dang I knew there was something I was going to buy, instead I bought a Vapor Shark DNA 200 mod. Oh well, still got something good lol.

3 Likes

Didn’t do too much, got a couple CAP coming, even tho I’m pretty set for a bit but NY Cheesecake, That Blueberry Jam, Cinn Danish Swirl, some Sweet Cream, and V.Custard V1 (of course)

FA
-Condensed milk (been eyeing this so had to do after see @SthrnMixer added some )
-Yogurt, figured id give this a shot
-Meringue, love this one

Also grabbed FW Cake, Yellow

Meant to add vanilla but didnt realize til i cashed out, all good cause I Wasn’t gonna order anything but that price was too nice to not get anything

1 Like

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I’ve not had the FA Condensed Milk, but at $6.50 for 60ml I figured I couldn’t go that wrong, especially after how I’ve loved all the FA flavors so far. Here’s hoping good, creamy vapes are in our futures! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well I just bought most of the fa line😆.I dropped 150. Would’ve bought more but I just dropped a hundred at bcv.damn it . wish I would’ve known about that sale yesterday😬

1 Like

I’m stoked about the condensed milk . creamy goodness in coffee. Wonder how its gonna taste with the espresso and the cappacinno.

1 Like

Just placed a $100 order. Wow- twice as much for the price. I got all the FA and FW flavors I didn’t have and wanted (that they had). Hoping to make some of the FA recipes I really wanted to try. It’s nice to have all the TPA flavors, but nicer still to have the quality/better flavor from FW Caramel and FA Capachino, ect. I got FA Grapefruit and stocked up on Fugi Apple and FA Peach. Been mixing the 3 Peaches: White Peach, TPA and Fugi together. Lovin and vaping about 5 mls a day in my Aromamizer. I also tried a very small 60ml of Nicotine River nicotine. I’ve been wondering if another brand other than MyFreedomeSmokes.com had some nic that I might like even better. QUESTION: Should I stock up on nicotine or flavoring due to possible upcoming laws/restrictions? I haven’t been keeping up with the news/events like I should. Appreciate all you guys. Your company/conversation, your help in making my own ejuice, your wisdom on how to do things the best way (although I’m still not mixing by weight) LOL. Thanks so much from this lonely old lady in a lot of pain who enjoys her vape sooo much. xo

3 Likes

Free shipping for the rest of the year! Guess where I’ll be spending some money come payday?

1 Like

So you liked the NicRiver nicotine? The price is certainly right enough.

1 Like

So, has anyone that ordered under this deal got a shipping notice and/or their order yet? I got an order confirmation, but no shipping notice or package. I am on the east coast.

1 Like

I ordered on the 23rd and have also received a confirmation but no shipping yet.

1 Like

ordered and received both my orders from them already.

1 Like

ordered on the 19th received on the 22nd

1 Like

Ordered 12/19, shipped 12/21 will be delivered USPS 12/26.
Ordered 12/22 “free shipping” was delivered FEDEX 12/24.

Of course I live in the same state so that helps.

I am new here and hope I am not stepping on any toes or going against a supporting vendor. Please feel free to delete this post if I am.

I have been getting all of my supplies from heartland vapes and a get 4oz (118ml) of flavor for about 7$, and free shipping on orders over 75$. This is just there standard pricing.

This is my order from last week.

FL-TFA-dragonfruit-4oz 2 $12.00
FL-TFA-smooth-4oz 1 $6.50
FL-TFA-sweet-tart-4oz 1 $6.50
FL-TFA-grape-juice-4oz 1 $6.50
FL-LA-tart-sour-4oz 1 $5.00
FL-TFA-black-honey-tobacco-4oz 1 $8.00
FL-TFA-dx-peanut-butter-4oz 1 $7.00
FL-TFA-dx-caramel-original-4oz 1 $6.50
FL-FW-cola-4oz 1 $7.30
FL-TFA-frosted-donut-4oz 1 $7.50
FL-TFA-champagne-4oz 1 $6.50
Subtotal $79.30
Shipping & Handling $0.00
Grand Total $79.30

3 Likes

Those are indeed better prices than Nicotine River. Hmmm. Nice find, thank you. Heartland is well known here, although the have been some issues with their nicotine recently.

I noticed on the Nicotine River site that Flavorah was coming soon. This is great. More selection from individual vendors will be good for everyone.

1 Like

Yeah, my order is on the way.