Diyejuice order

Well since i just won a bunch of money im thinking of making a diyejuice order for some of the Rf i wanted. Whats some other flavors i need from there? Trying to think of things so i dont have to place another order from there for a while. I Know a bit of a loaded question .

I got a bunch of RF in my cart.

6 Likes

Creme Anglaise from DV

Blueberry , pumpkin pie and Italian Cream from Hangsen

Quite a few RF Extracts that are good…

5 Likes

Deep fried sponge cake/twinkie RF
French Toast RF
Cinnamon Custard RF

Those are 3 that I’ll always have in my stash

6 Likes

All 3 are in yhe cart already. How is the loaded french toast

4 Likes

Oh yea i did want to get italian cream. Thanks. I knew this woukd be helpful. The others i already have except the blueberry

Which was that apricot you recomended yesterday?

4 Likes

I know thise rekka are good i hear. Im not big into fruits but was thinking of trying 1

5 Likes

Sasami is super good but hard to get , Molinberry os excellent as well

3 Likes

Rekka is one compnay i have not tried yet .

4 Likes

I dont think they have sasami

4 Likes

Reka Wrecka, however they spell it. I love them, Dash Flvrs has all the good new ones released this year but at diyejuice I know the blue lemonade and tropical lychee are new releases which I don’t have yet. The sparkling fruits are good except apple. The others are super potent. Sexy Mango is very popular as well but insanely potent. I usually only use 0.3%. I would grab one of those new ones. I’ve been impressed with the 5 new ones I got from FLVRS. The Soursop is amazing.

5 Likes

you gotta try some. They are so unique and potent. I only keep around 200 flavors and have close to 30 Reka. If you’ve ever vaped malaysian or indonesian juices you’ll know exactly what there like.

4 Likes

I think sexy mango was the one i threw in the cart

5 Likes

its good but super ripe, but yeah sucks they don’t have more selection if your not into fruits. They had some killer creams and custards back when Chefs sold them.

6 Likes

Since you mentioned Sasami, is there a place to get it?

4 Likes

I don’t have the loaded French toast, but now I’m curious :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

Real flavours super concentrates? Are they back in full production? If so the Strawberry Milkshake, Strawberry, Pineapple, Aged Bourbon Cream and Soda Base come to mind. Those were all my favorites

5 Likes

I wish… if you find a place let me know , they have a few great flaves

4 Likes

Dashvapes carries some

3 Likes
6 Likes

Wow, Crispy Roast Duck ?? !!!

4 Likes