Diyvaporsupply

I called again today. While trying every ext option I hit 4 for wholesale. A guy answered and said he is no longer with the co. But this option was forwarded to his cell. He said to try emailing the service and the shipping emails. His recommendation wasn’t the shipping as the service went to the owner and wasn’t very responsive. I’ll keep you updated. I think he said shipping was a guy named Jimmy.

4 Likes

Screen Shot 2024-05-11 at 1.00.33 PM

Not sure what the ‘Temporarily Closed’ means. They’re about 45 min from me, but I never used them. Just got bad vibes from them. Maybe it was the Hall of Shame, here.

I’d offer to go up there and kick some asses for those having issues with them, but I doubt a 70 yr old senior would have much weight, in getting them to straighten up and fly right.

6 Likes

Wtf i always pictured like a bigger facility not a trap house

4 Likes

Ya it’s not a huge place. I went there a few years ago while visiting family in the Detroit area. It’s like 2500-3000sq ft. Building they gave me a tour of the place it’s just shelves upon shelves of different flavorings. Kinda like Session Drummers mixing lab. LMAO :rofl:

7 Likes

Someone has never seen Grand Torino apparently…

BTDFQ527nyoWk

9 Likes

Sorry if i do this wrong but their google reviews signify this isnt new sadly. Also, owner was active 1month ago

4 Likes

At least SD room aint this sketchy lol

5 Likes

Wow thats crazy. They been around a long time

1 Like

Maybe I’ve been lucky, not sure. Probably ordered 24 times from them, and always came in reasonably fast, and correct. Last order, was maybe 12-23 for almost all of the Tasty Puff flavors, again, no issues, EXCEPT for the sucky labels. They did write, “Please excuse the temp labels” on my packing slip.

Just placed another order last night, so I’ll post back.

3 Likes

Very sad to see this! Only place to buy NF in bottles smaller than 60ml… been quite a while since ive ordered from them, but, like others, never had a problem in the past. I hope they make it through the dark times that have entered.

3 Likes

Temporary labels lmao. Its been at least 6 months of no labels

3 Likes

Well there are labels, just SUCKY labels. I don’t care, as I always transfer to my bottles, with my labels.

2 Likes

Technically except one bottle leaked in my order and washed off the text on more then half the bottles so they are all mystery bottles now

2 Likes

Alright, I promised it, and here it is.

Order Confirmation:
5-14-24 04:05

Awaiting Shipment:
5-15-24 09:37

Shipped:
5-15-24 14:10

This is typical every time I’ve ordered from DIYVS.

6 Likes

Yes, that’s pretty typical and it’s only been a day.

3 Likes

They’re NOT going to make labels like I make, hehe.

4 Likes

Me too. When my last recent order went south I searched them and saw that photo too. My next thought? We’re bumfucked. Something has gone seriously wrong because I never had a problem in the past.

3 Likes

My problem wasnt that they didnt ship it . It shipped fast but they doubled charged my irder and never responded

4 Likes
4 Likes

Won’t argue with that. Here’s one they sent me.

4 Likes