Diyvaporsupply

I get to test my senses and figure out what the hell they all are lol. Its not as easy as it seems when you have a few that are kinda similar

4 Likes

It’s just the fact that they gave me the explanation that their label shipment was stolen. Okay, I guess that can happen but why would it take 6 months to get new ones. And who steals labels, anyway? :crazy_face: Unless the whole truck was hijacked or something. The whole story sounds dubious.

Correction: The dog ate my homework…err, I mean labels.

5 Likes

Well it can be even HARDER if there’s leaky bottle juice all over the bottles too. Flavor bleed.

3 Likes

4 Likes

They made a mistake and used their kids’ disappearing ink.

4 Likes

“Mystery Mix Sessions” at @STR8V8PING’s house.

3 Likes

Disappearing Ink Prank

3 Likes

Is that you? :rofl: smooth moves…

3 Likes

Order arrived early, no issues, leaks, etc.

7 Likes

First thing, move the LPDE to PET, and re-label all …

6 Likes

I assume you approve of Vanilla Cream Cookie Filling since you bought 120mls? Did I miss a SC review or something? Sure would like to know about the French Vanilla.

3 Likes

Hmm, maybe they know you are a known reviewer and gave you the special treatment? Wanna put in a good word for your friends? :wink:

2 Likes

Hehe, I wish @muth, I wish. If by some FREAK chance, you are correct, I will. It might just be that (I think), I’ve ordered from them 27 times now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well @muth, you’ve forced me to say the SCARY part out loud LOL. I’m going on FAITH. @STR8V8PING seemed dead set, that it was a banger for Oreo Cream, and @Lynda_Marie, and @Beaufort_Batches also seemed to be on board as well. It’s pretty hard to ignore those voices.

NOW, with THAT said, now that I’ve learned about Apex Flavors, I can get a MEGA BOTTLE, even cheaper !!!

:slight_smile:

Shhhhh, don’t tell anyone …

4 Likes

I wish I was that smooth. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

WHEW @muth even though I’ve got a LOT of Flavor Jungle flavors steeping right now, I’m getting MORE bottles ready for these. The French Vanilla smells HELLA good, and almost spicy in the bottle, and now that I’ve seen all of their Vanilla offerings, they seem to have something going ON, in the Vanilla department.

3 Likes

I ordered within the last year and dozens before and never had an issue. Even with the labels. Odd to see this come up but i havent order in about 6mon from them

3 Likes

Yes, this was the first time I’ve had an issue. So bummed out.

2 Likes

Apex Flavors? Oh no, you can’t do that! Google fu Google fu…

3 Likes

@SessionDrummer they really lay it on thick about using their flavors for ecigs, ey? Which categories are safe for vaping among their products, I only took a quick looksie?

2 Likes