Diyvaporsupply

I heard a couple more cases of them taking peoples money and not shipping on the diyordie fb group. Something def going on there. Seems pretty random. They shipped my order super quick. If it werent for the double placed/ double charge and them not responding i wouldnt have much of a complaint but not shipping orders to people is even worse. Sucks because theres flavors i want still that only they have but not gonna take any chances

3 Likes

Yes, they do NOT want to be associated with Vaping, and in today’s climate, I don’t blame them.

3 Likes

I’m looking at the water soluble ones.

2 Likes

Yes they have to protect themselves from any relation to vaping or else the fda can shut them down and make them file PMTA etc. That would be a nitemare

3 Likes

The name Diyvaporsupply kinda gives them away…

1 Like

APEX- thank you! I couldn’t remember for the life of me what the name was. A while back I did a deep dive to figure out the company. I remember a direct order was cheaper. Did you get a chance to mix it up yet?

Hehe, it’s APEX who’s concerned. That’s why DIYVS renamed the flavor brand.

Plausible deniabillty …

I think you can get them under silver cloud too which many resellers are selling including walmart

1 Like

Oh sorry, I think there’s another thread about them (Sterling Cloud), I got confused with cross tread posting but don’t have the ability to clean it up

1 Like

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Smore-Type-Natural-Artificial-Contains-Less-Than-0-10-Artificial-Top-Note-2-fl-oz-glass-bottle/523286181

1 Like

I wonder if you can use holiday coupon codes at walmart and get them dirt cheap

2 Likes

Wonder what that water content is?? Thats a turn off

2 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes well that is/was the “Silver Cloud”, “distributed” by Apex Flavors.

1 Like

Silver Clouds was their previous name so before you guys dive too deep i would see which flavors contain water and how much

2 Likes

Believe it or not FW Cookies and Cream is awesome, little thin but a spot on flavor to myself.

5 Likes

@Beaufort_Batches always great to see you pop in…Hope life is well

4 Likes

I sneak through the back sometimes. :wink: And
yes I am well, extreme kind of busy but well. I hope you are.

5 Likes

It’s funny, I used to use all these different mods and for the past couple of years I’ve been using my first 18650 AV copper mech mod I ever bough with the profile tank and it’s all I ever use anymore besides a couple of open pod mods I carry on trips.

4 Likes

Thank you for that @Beaufort_Batches.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve got what looks like a retail vape shop store front shop inventory and now only use my old AV mech mod. I still make my e-liquids and have bought maybe 3 commercial bottles in the past year. If any of you go around Raleigh NC go to Cary and stop by Trinity Vape Lounge. They have a tobacco e-liquid there that is the best on the planet. Problem is, I vape it up too fast. Thought I’d catch up a bit since I have some rare time today.

6 Likes