Diyvaporsupply

Do you happen to remember the name of it? I have a friend who lives in NC who likes Bacco vapes and would also send me some if I asked. And hello! You might not remember me because I didn’t register until 2017 or so but I remember your name.

2 Likes

All is well…First year that my better half and i have been 100pct owners of the Inn thst we invested in right b4 covid hit (scary times)…Everything is great and very busy

7 Likes

AND they named a bridge after you!! lol Sam had a post about your bridge :grin:

3 Likes

Lmao…Uh oh whats he talkimg about

3 Likes

I think Fiddy owns an island…

5 Likes

Yes the island

4 Likes

That’s exactly what I meant lolol :joy:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Stranger things have happened.

3 Likes

Which one of you flavor addicts bought up all the sterling cloud vanilla cream cookie filling. Lol. Someone was just telling diyvs dont have it so i checked and its not there anymore.

2 Likes

I remember you @muth, hope all is well. The name of the e-liquid is called Black Jack and it’s a wonderful vanilla honey tobacco and “tastes” just like it says. It smells so good to and leaves behind this very refreshing leathery aroma along with the tobacco.

2 Likes

@Beaufort_Batches I’m just reading along here, and thanks for that tip.

Now THAT, was an intriguing observation.

3 Likes

Yum! I like how that sounds. Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

@Beaufort_Batches I searched the Trinity Vape Lounge and saw that it’s permanently closed? There’s a reddit post from 2 days ago discussing this. Dang it! Has anyone reviewed Black Jack? At least I can try to recreate it’s basic profile.

2 Likes

Sherwin, the owner left this message, Trinity is officially closed. Thank you all for making this dream come true. If you are in need of juice, hit up Vapor Market in Knightdale, NC. They will have all my formulas. Their phone number is 919-373-0343. 861 Old Knight Rd, Unit 113, Knightdale, NC 27545.

4 Likes

Thank you very much! :hugs:

4 Likes