DLLT Secret ingredient is out

SmokyBlue. No I haven’t, but I will check it out. Thanks

3 Likes

Just found out Bullcity is waiting for a shipment of Chemnovatic flavors. I specifically requested three of them including Lemon Cream Wafer. I’m not sure how many they’re getting but my request worked!

4 Likes

Lucky you. I’m in the UK so it could be a long time before I get to see any. I’ve sent emails to all of the companies I use telling them that they need to stock this, and the reason why, but I’m not holding my breath. Let me know what you think of it when it arrives. Good luck.

3 Likes

Yes, I’d be very interested. As for recipes by companies being simpler than one would expect? I suspect that, and the process you suggest they use, is probably true. I’ve even heard (mentioning no names) that the DLLT recipe only has 3 flavours. I believe(by a bit of sherlock Holmes style deduction) that these are Chemnovatic Lemon Cream Wafer, and TPA Vanilla Custard and Kettle Corn. I’ve tried this with Lemon Tarts other than Chemnovatic, as I don’t posses it, and it’s surprisingly close. Still no cigar though.

4 Likes

I’d love them. How do we go about it?

3 Likes

Oh I already have some they’re really good flavors. I love the Lemon Cream Wafer, and just the regular Lemon flavor. Vanilla Pudding is also really good.

3 Likes

Thx for doing that. I just placed an order the other day and Chemnovatic wasn’t stocked yet but they have a page set up for it. So it must be soon :wink:

4 Likes

I know DIY Flavor Supply has them stocked. BCF will be a bit more affordable, though.

2 Likes

Bullcityflavors.com has them in stock now and ready to purchase. They also have a sample pack of all of their flavors in 10ml for $31.25. Which only saves you around $1.
10ml at bullcity are 2.99 or 3.95 at diyvaporsupply. Diy has 17 while BC has 11

6 Likes

How do i get in touch with you to share my email. I am looking for a Heathers Heavenly recipe.

1 Like

Mmmmm Pledge…

4 Likes

I know this is an old post but that HHV recipe document you mention is exactly what I have been praying to find for such a long time! I would be so unbelievably grateful for this document. I am on my very last bottle of Tuscan Cocoa from the freezer and I am desperate!

5 Likes

I know this thread just got bumped, but wanted to add something. I was pretty excited when the chemnovatic LCW flavor came out. At some point I got sick of Dinner Lady Lemon Tart. I still believe that LCW is a key ingredient but none of the lemons I tried were a match. When SSA flavors came to BCF (I’ve read, also linked to chemnovatic/mollinberry), I got two of their Lemon flavors. One or both of them are the closest I’ve ever tasted to what’s in DLLT. I haven’t tried to make a clone because like I said, it sort of lost it’s magic somehow along the way. If people are still pursuing this, I’d suggest one or both of those SSA lemon flavors for that bright in-your-face lemon component.

7 Likes

Welcome to ELR @19something.

5 Likes

This is a delicious flavor. So many things you can do with it!

9 Likes

Wow @Lynda_Marie every single one of those flavors is delicious. What a combination !!!

5 Likes

Thank you! I’m getting there. Learning something new everyday! I’m blessed to have this entire community to learn from. :blush: This is a nice adv for me. I didn’t want something too heavy on the lemon, it’s just enough.

6 Likes

And THAT is the hard part, getting JUST enough.

4 Likes

Finally, a recipe I have all the flavors for

5 Likes

Interesting. I haven’t done much with the LCW so worth trying. I don’t have the clotted cream but I’ll sub Hangsen cream, it’s pretty damn thick as well.

5 Likes