dna200 wismec jaybo

Ok i got my jaybo wismec dna200 in just about 30 minutes ago. And i love this mod right out of the box. Had 3 married batteries charged and waiting :slight_smile: . Yes i have a lot to learn about this mod. Its not as big as i figured it would be. It fits my hand like they made it for me. I will get all my profiles set latter today. All i can say it this point is WOW. Uploading…

4 Likes

5 Likes

What atty you going to use it with? Guessing several. Just wondering if you have a dream rig already dreamed up. And grats, I’m officially jealous!

2 Likes

I got my magma on here right this second set on TC mode. I keep looking at what everyone keeps saying about atty. I have several. Im sure for now when i get home from the doc. I will set up my kangertech sub mini on here. I love the flavor and the airflow on there. But im always open for suggestions :slight_smile:

What batts did you get for it? 6 of?

I got 6 efest 2500mah 35amp. I’ve always had good luck with them. They never let me down yet.

1 Like

FREEZE!!! SETP AWAY FROM THE MOD WITH YOUR HANDS UP. YOU HAVE QUESTIONS TO ANSWER​:smile::+1:

2 Likes

Lol going into the docs now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not really a great lover of efest, prefer sony vct or samsung 25r. Just be safe brođź‘Ť
Keep me in the loop about the mod please, I’m intrested in the difference between the lipo bats vrs 18650’s :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::kissing_smiling_eyes::dash::dash::dash::dash:

1 Like

Will do. Like i said efest has always been good to me. But i have a lot to learn about this little puppy

Well good luck with it bro. It’s the shiznits!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

1 Like

Might want to start with the battery calibration stuff. I’ve read a few forums that people with the Reuleaux couldn’t fire after a couple days with uncalibrated battery profiles. Not sure of the formal terms. I bet one of our peers with DNA 200 experience can lend more light on the subject.

1 Like

The best batteries for this mod seem to be the LG HG2 3000 mAh :slight_smile: They can draw 20A continuously and the DNA200 has a limit of 55A or something :smile: I got 6 x LG HE4 2500 mAh for mine though :confused:

1 Like

I wsa looking ar the he4’s but went with sony and samsung. All really good batts!

Congatulations want to here more about it when you get time.:grinning:

1 Like

i learning this escripe program right now. I will give update soon. I will say as of right now i don’t regret getting this mod.

I’m a bit jealous. I really like the looks and reviews on the Reuleaux, but I am going to wait. KUDOS to all of you “early adapters”. You pave the way for the rest of us and help us with your experiences in smoothing our roads.

2 Likes

This. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

Well heres an update. I’ve went to the titanium wire. And it’s a little different to build with , But easy. I got my dark horse on with a deul 8 wrap 2.5mm 24g. Sitting at 0.12ohms. Temp at 360. 80watts. And the flavor and vaper is all there. Amazing. Love the profile setting. I’ve got only 2 attys set right now. My dark horse and kangertech mini. When you switch attys. You just got the profile. And everything is already set. No fuss. No muss. I am in love whit this mod. Thats for sure. I put my married batteries in at 1230. It’s now 930. And I’ve only used not quite half way down. WOW. Love the temp control. Love the titanium wire.

1 Like