dna200 wismec jaybo

1 Like

Having fun yet?

1 Like

Having a blast. This thing is amazing. But we will see if dna board has any issues with a little time.

I donā€™t think youā€™ve got much to worry about with the board. Itā€™s the individual quality of the mod a third party manufacturer puts around it that Iā€™d worry about. Looks like you got the cream of the crop. Hope you enjoy the hell out of it. Canā€™t wait until after the holidays when I can afford to order one!

1 Like

Well i really think you will love it. And itā€™s like a car. Never buy a car built on Monday or Friday. On Friday they just want to get out of there. And on Monday everyone has got the monday blues or hungover lol. Im sure electronics are the same way.

Plus im not much on lipo batteries. I had a mod with a lipo battery. And the first day the charger messed up. Then after like 3 weeks the battery didnā€™t hold a charge as long. Then i sold it. 2 weeks latter the 5 10 conection broke. Lol.

1 Like

Yeah I work with Lipos everyday. Iā€™d rather avoid them. One of the main things I love about your mod. Well, that and the stylish good looks and ruggedness. And the chip.

1 Like

Thats IT! I have HAD IT! You people are killing me! I now know where my X-Mas bonus is going. LOL.

2 Likes

Yeah I prespent mine today on it. :santa:

2 Likes

I wonā€™t get mine till the Dec. 3rd at the company X-mas party. Then its vapenw.com here I come. Still up in the air on batteries. I have been using efest with good results. Maybe Iā€™ll try the LG HG brown ones and keep 2 married sets for the Reuleaux. And order the TFV4 while Iā€™m at it.

2 Likes

I think their sale ends 11/30. Gonna be eating a lot of peanut butter and nutella till that check comes in. Was worth it to me for the price.

Looking at those too. Think Iā€™ll need to rewrap them though. They look too much like poop.

1 Like

You guys are going to love it. Iā€™m a pretty busy dude but if you need help with the software or anything be sure to post it up here. Thereā€™s plenty of help available and if I see something and can offer assistance I will. Itā€™s not a difficult mod at all to use, really quite simple. But if youā€™re into temp control itā€™s worth the investment I promise you.

5 Likes

If it isnā€™t, Iā€™ll shop around. Iā€™m not married to any particular vendor. There are only a couple that I refuse to buy anything from. I really like tweaking on stuff and dialing it in. The software and profile options are right up my alley.

3 Likes

Itā€™s one investment i donā€™t regret. And itā€™s married to 6 LG HE2s. I was using efest. But everyone was like no get LG. So i did lol

1 Like

Personally, I have become to rely on what you and many others here have to say about many things. I feel like Henry Ford. He was asked in a Life magazine interview: "Mr Ford, you are a very smart man, how did you manage to make all of this happen? His response was priceless. ā€œEasy, I surround myself with people much smarter than I am.ā€

3 Likes

Thanks, Southrn! Might take you up on that. Been spending a lot of time on the Evolve forums reading up and watching for production issues. Looks pretty straight forward and that video tutorial they have is kinda no brainer simple. I know you can spend days tweaking it especially if you build a lot of custom coils. Having a real solid TC mods what sealed me in.

http://www.evolvapor.com/guide/story.html

I live 2 miles from Ford World HQ and my grandfather was named Henry Ford and worked for the Henry Ford you know. My favorite quote from him isā€¦

ā€œIf I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.ā€

ā€• Henry Ford

2 Likes

Brilliant!

2 Likes

Dude I bet I havenā€™t even scratched the surface of all the ā€œtweakingā€ that can be done. Iā€™ve made some custom screens, sure. But really I just entered the CSV files for Titanium and Stainless, and thatā€™s about it Well I did have to make some adjustments to the battery profile, but that was no problem really. Thatā€™s the beauty of it though. You set it up AND IT WORKS! Big olā€™ country grin

1 Like

OK fellaā€™s Off to bed with my hind end. Now Iā€™m prolly gonna dream about 3 battery mods and stuff. :wink:

OK, buxom blondes that are handing me 3 battery modsā€¦

4 Likes