Do i have to use same company of flavour?

See my post, above yours. @Chef_Johnny :smiley:

3 Likes

A lot of flavors, also with TPA, FW, FA and other brands will be harsh from the shake and that harshness will steep out for most of them.
I would take Smoky’s recommendation though and look for the MDS papers of those flavors. You definitely want to avoid sugars, but there are also other ingredients that people don’t want to vape.
Check out the warnings on these flavors to get an idea:
https://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavors/warnlist

3 Likes

Oh-HA!
Well yeah!
I was kind of harkening back in my mind to an early post of mine in this “beginners” forum, when I asked about the possibilities of creating some sort of infusion, much like we do in the kitchen with things like garlic and juniper berries and rosemary etc, and was met with very polite and firm redirects from the kind folks here that this was not smart, no one said dumb. I came to that conclusion on my own.
Juniper berries for instance; nothing poisonous about those, but there’s oils and stuff. Imagine sucking juniper berry oil into the ole airbags, I’d re-fuel the “dangers of vaping” brigade for sure.
But I digress. Let’s not hijack. I’m gonna go look at that website just for fun.

4 Likes

i have emailed them asking for the msds and im waiting for it as soon as i get it ill post it here

your the best thanks alot guys you dont know how hard it was for me to keep asking before i joined the form :heart:

4 Likes

I went to the website. I did not find anything that tells me that you can vape those flavors. I feel as if these are flavors for things like sauces, perfumes, soaps, etc.
So, as much as I find posts from smoky blue and others warning you about checking the sources and “minding the science” troublesome, I think that is good advice. Whenever there is doubt, you should go to the science.
I wonder though, could it be that vape technology is illegal or frowned upon in your locale, and they are not allowed to address their flavors as vape flavors?
I would be careful.
So…
Is there a chance that you could find a “pen pal” from a country that allows open discussion about vape flavors, and provide for you either flavor concentrates or “one shot mixes” that could help you make your own, or mix large batches, and send them to you?
I’m sure glad I live where I do, although I’m wondering how long that will last.

3 Likes

I wanted to say something so bad… But im going to shut my mouth

2 Likes

Amoretti is pretty huge as well right ? but look at their problems when it came to vaping

4 Likes

:thinking:

3 Likes

No colors …

1 Like
2 Likes

Did I just actually watch that ??? yes lmao first trick video I ever watched completely…how is he continuously changing color

2 Likes

It’s probably CGI, vape color can’t change on the in- and exhale… but it’s still pretty cool :slight_smile:

5 Likes

its a very large company the supple every single thing regarding flavors oils perfumes powder flavour hookah tobacco flavour and spices etc…

when i approached them the had no clue what to send neither did i … so i simply said food grade and natural grade but i think i was wrong
i will get to know once they send the msds

2 Likes

Just because they supply everything… and Just because they have sales… be careful…
In the end… it is your lungs… they should matter.
Be safe and if you question anything, ask!

5 Likes

The reason I pointed safety with these unknown companies is bc we had a fairly big flavor ( food and beverage ) company approach us here on the forum and they had no clue what they were supposed to send and even when we pointed it out they still sent flavors with unacceptable ingredients … A company that is huge in the food and beverage industry doesnt always translate to safe for vaping so be careful …your going to do what you feel is right , I feel it is our responsibility to at least warn others

8 Likes

Fancy video editing software bro.
It’s “for the clicks”. Rest assured that video is (or perhaps was [due to the changes in YT vaping policy]) monetized.

Nothing real about the colors.

4 Likes

could you please tell me what should i request them to send …
like for example no sugar or aceton etc…
because i dont know what makes something vapable and not vape able

2 Likes

This is the info, follow the link

2 Likes

The most important is water-soluble.

Second for me is doesnt contain
Sugar Syrup (CAS 57-48-7)
Fructose (Fruit Sugar, CAS 57-48-7)
Molasses (CAS 8052-35-5)
Corn Syrup (CAS: 8029-43-4)

Of lesser consequence in MY opinion only is Diacetyl , Acetyl Propionyl and Acetoin (DAAP)

No Colouring is also important.

There are literally 100’s of things to look at these things are important but will still not necessarily make them a safe bet.

9 Likes

i only found flavour names i need chemical compound names that shouldn’t be in the flavour, but thanks alot for the help

2 Likes