Do i have to use same company of flavour?

thanks alot for the help

1 Like

These are subjective (depends on personal preference; acceptable level of risk)

• Diacetyl
  • Acetoin
  • Acetyl Propionyl

Anything with oil is an ABSOLUTE NO.

Things with sugar are highly cautioned against:

• sugar syrups: molasses, corn syrup, fructose, sucralose, dextrose, etc (as Smoky said above: things that typically end in “ose”, because they are typically sugar based).

While some folks do use things like Cap Super Sweet, they typically use it in very small amounts.
Many other mixers prefer to use flavors like marshmallow (for instance) as a sweetener instead of sucralose. This not only eliminates a “questionable” (read as: not yet proven dangerous additive, but there’s cause to consider the possibility, dependant on the power or temp you vape at) additive, but by omitting this particular ingredient, you will also likely see increased life/duration in your coils.

5 Likes

Yeah @fidalgo_vapes, those tests and/or ingredients, weren’t vaping friendly sadly.

2 Likes

You know me …technically disqualified lmao

3 Likes

Why dont you just buy the things WE all know are safe ?? Chefs in the UK is a great source …

3 Likes

Call me crazy, but if it were me…
Wait.
Where are you? If you are in a place that can accept post, or mail service, you could get what I have in my mix room sent to you in a box the size of the box that two pairs of shoes would fit in.
Of course, that wouldn’t include pg/vg, bottles, etc, but as far as flavors are concerned, the cost of the concentrates would be far more expensive than the shipping. I probably have 800 dollars worth of flavor concentrates (don’t judge), and they fit in a space that would barely fill a shoe box. So, the actual cost of the concentrates would be a bigger concern than postal rates.
Any of the experienced mixers here, even me, could send you whatever amount of money you were willing to spend worth of flavors with several recipes to match, and you would be mixing for a year before you got bored.
If someone told me they had 100 dollars to spend on flavors, I could fill a box the size of a half a shoe box with enough flavors to make at least 30 great recipes, and I’m not even that good yet.
But I’m over thinking and having cocktails on my glorious patio, so with my two cents offered, I’m out.

2 Likes

That’s a problem.

4 Likes

You are not!! :smiley:

2 Likes

I would go with what @woftam said there :point_up: , water soluble is the most important factor. Stay away from oil soluble flavors, no matter what the mds said.
If you manage to get the mds for their water soluble flavors, check what their diluting agent is. If it’s alcohol or propylene glycol, it’s probably good. If it’s suspended in water or other diluting agent, stay away.

2 Likes

i live bettwen jordan and india and both contries have put a full ban on anything vape related

i even ordered around 20 flavours from the u.s and it was siesed and i had to pay fine …
it was a couple of tobacco marshmallow and mts and bitter wizared and some more flavours

i had to pay around 200usd for shipping only but it was rejected from entering the contry

2 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes And they have a big sale on at the moment be quick tho while they last

2 Likes

I believe these guys are in India and they should be able to help you with all your baking needs :wink::wink::wink::wink:

https://www.flavourella.com

8 Likes

i have made an order of all the flavours they have… thanks alot your the best :heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

Cool I hope that there are no issues. Good Luck

4 Likes

They are good i use them and rainbowvape
Both uk companies

2 Likes

Yes @woftam is a pretty contagious guy … Lol and great lol

3 Likes