Does anyone use Single battery Mods?

single 18650 or 21700 battery.

4 Likes

I do. I have the IPV D3 (the only mod that has lasted more than a year) it takes 18650’s and I use it for my MTL RTA’s. I have the Pulse 80watt and the Eleaf Pico Squeeze 2 which I use 21700 and love the battery life.

7 Likes

Yes. Absolutely…
One (daily) w/21700.
Another (infrequent) one w/18650.

8 Likes

Every day - mech tubes

7 Likes

I use a tesla 80w (18650) with a hastur for a daily beater and a dopro topside (21700) with a vapefly galaxy as an indoor squonk. Both for MTL.

5 Likes

Absolutely! I have two SL class that are daily travelers. In and out of rotation are a couple of Picos, an HCigar WarWolf (or something like that), an ML class, an Hcigar 75 and 75D, Tesla 86, some mechs, Therion 75C BF, a couple of other squonkers I can’t remember the name of right now and a few other regulated tubes. I feel like I’m forgetting something but I’m not at home.

6 Likes

95% of my time I use single 18650 mods.

5 Likes

2 Detonator 21700
1 sxmini SL 21700
1 Topside 21700
1 Therion bf 18650
I like the 21700 Detonators for carry.

8 Likes

Everyday!!!

7 Likes

Yes, vaporesso armour pro, every day

7 Likes

That’s all I use.

Don’t like the weight of dual/triple/quad battery mods

7 Likes

Yep but I go through 2 batteries a day

7 Likes

Me single 18650. Eleaf iStick Pico 75W.

6 Likes

I use one everyday, it’s a 18650 and that is my sneaky toilet vape whilst at work. :shushing_face:

8 Likes

I’m the devil’s advocate. Nope, don’t like to change batteries that often.

7 Likes

All I use are single 18650 mods. Evic Minis, Picos, Invader Minis, and Beacon Mechs. At my low power (10 w or less) one normally lasts me all day. I can see the need for multi cell mods at higher power though. Like everything in vaping, whatever works for ya’.

6 Likes

Yup. Pulse squonk, Lavabox DNA75, IPV D3, Desire Cut, Evic VTC Dual (in single mode)…
They fit neatly in the pocket while at work.

7 Likes

Two battery mods tend to be a bit clunky. The one exception I’ve found is the Battlestar, it’s got a comfortable design. I prefer singles for going out and most definitely for squonking.

4 Likes

I like my eleaf Pico 25, with its single 18650.

5 Likes

All the best mods are single battery :slight_smile:

Vandvape Pulse X
Billet box.
Lost vape Furyan.
Vindicator mech
suicide queen purge mech

5 Likes