Does anyone use Single battery Mods?

21700 single battery mods all day, 18650 only in my mechs, hardly use them in regulated mods.

3 Likes

Doing some demographic studies? What do you use?

4 Likes

My daily carry is the LostVape Mirage with the Zeus single. I run it at 45 watts with Replay on.

5 Likes

I use a lot of single cell devices. For regular mods I use both 18650 and 21700. I love my 21700 squonk mods. When is Vaptio going to get into the squonk game?

3 Likes

Are we not concerned about previous posts with this vendor?

3 Likes

Vendor interaction in the community is great but as pointed out that doesnt seem to be the goal. Almost like a troll i find it best to ignore hoping the lack of attention they will go away.

2 Likes

No, I do not.

2 Likes

I have used a sigelei 213 mini every day at work for a few years now. I also currently use an armour pro and aegis solo.

3 Likes

I have been using the Armour Pro single 21700 and the Cylon double 18650 everyday.

9 Likes

I think this one was just less obvious that it was part of their weird posting barrage. They went fishing and this was the bait that finally caught a thread!

4 Likes

I really like that green Armour Pro. To bad they don’t make a green Siren

7 Likes

@Dan_the_Man that green Tarot look great!

3 Likes

They do a green glass tank. :wink:
Edit: 24mm. If you have the 4.5ml version.

4 Likes

At least the thread is a good excuse for us people with smaller mods to be proud :wink:
I have a bigger mod as well but it does not feel quite right.

4 Likes

If I had one Id use it for it’s small compactness size. A single 3000mah would last all day for me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think there’s a real difference between vendors that actually interact with the ELR crowd (like walt from real flavors, nicotine river, ecigexpress, etc) and vendors who create threads and don’t interact just for the sake of putting their name out…
@woftam Maybe put a lock on this thread (and other similar threads that are simply used for marketing purposes)?

1 Like

I have spoken to Vaptio asked them to interact with the community rather than creating threads for the the joy of creating threads.

This one got a little traction so I will leave it. A couple of others did as well. Vapito was creating threads to generate conversation, they assure me there is nothing sinister in them creating the threads you mention (even though the same threads were created on multiple forums which was brought to their attention).

6 Likes

Noone else see the humour in the fact that noone has mentioned they own a Vapito? :smile:

5 Likes

Ok I admit… I have 2 Vaptio devices and one more coming. :slight_smile:

Was thinking (I know that is dangerous :rofl: ) They may be asking because they might be looking to expanding into making more customizable type devices. i.e. Using, external batteries and 510 connectors. So far… I believe they only have 1 MOD that uses external batts and a 510 connector.

Like this 22mm device I use F1 Solo. If I could use my own single 18650 and I put on my own 22mm RTA… It would make it nicer to carry around for me as a ADV. This one is a Lil Beast… small …but chucks clouds at 50 Watts @ 0.25 Ohm. Pretty hot vape in a compact size. Needs externals IMO. :wink:

Have 2 devices and no problem with any quality. They seem well built. IMHO. Just wish I could use external batts and my own RTA. :wink:

5 Likes

In fairness, they do have devices that use external batts but that particular fits the bill for the smok stick type market. I had a working wallcrawler for a year which was nice as a pocket pico25 type mod but is where i dont fully agree about them being well built. The nice part was that the enclosure is made of a chinesium alloy for strength but the problem is the top and bottom caps are plastic. I did examine the internals after the bottom cap cracked and was worried since its where the battery pos conn. sits. All looked decently wired but didnt have any protection for dirt to enter from the fire buttons or wattage controls so was a bit of a mess. So if given the choice of one again or the OG pico, id pick up another pico which i did.

6 Likes