Does anyone use Single battery Mods?

I dunno @Letitia… I got my eye on another simple ex squonker. will see…
I need something small I can fit into a pocket or a sling pouch for when I hit the clubs…
I tend to loose the smaller mods quick… (I blame the tequlia!) lol… :slight_smile:
Thank goodness it isn’t my clothes!

3 Likes

Says in stock.

4 Likes

They didn’t have it on site a while back… into the cart and thank you very very much @Letitia :slight_smile:
I’m all happy now! :slight_smile:

btw… mine was about 5 yrs old… my local vape bro gave it to me when he quit both smoking and vaping…

3 Likes

I didn’t act right away, they are now discontinued :crying_cat_face:

3 Likes

If you have the 2ml version (22mm)

2 Likes

They were out of the two piece but I was still able to get a four pack. :grinning:

3 Likes

Have recently added a ehpro cold steel 120 and alphafox famas single 21700s to the collection, so far happy with both.

4 Likes

My Walcrawler cracked on the bottom too. I won it in a contest. The chip is decent and fires fast and hard. But that plastic body is vulnerable. Light weight but at a price I guess.

3 Likes

My favorites-
Eleaf Istick Pico
Pioneer4You IPV D3S
Smok AL85

Built-in battery-
Smok V8 Stick
Smok Prince Stick
Smok V9 Max (21700?)

Squonk-
Aspire Feedlink
Wizmek Luxotic Surface
Pico Squeeze
Pico Squeeze 2 (2x700)
Hugo Squeezer (2x700)

I have several of each of those squonk and tube/stick mods. I like to have backups and backups for backups :grin:. I need more regular single cell mods to be prepared. I have maybe a half dozen vs dozens of dual 18650 mods. I like that they are smaller and lighter weight.

2 Likes

Im surprised… no mechs??

2 Likes

The Hugo Squeezer is a mech. I haven’t used them often yet. I have a bunch of 21700s I got for em that need to be used.

I also have a couple of Smok Magneto 2’s I picked up in a bargain bin for five bucks each. But that’s it for mechs. I also grabbed a Kangertech gravity mod when I got those Magnetos. It goes up to 15W. To go up or down in wattage you tilt it. Pretty cool old school mod.

2 Likes

Dual for me, but not for available power. It’s cell life in my case. As mentioned earlier, I prefer longer times between cell swaps. Also why I love the Topside Dual. 10ml means I can go a long time between fills too.

4 Likes

My vapoclypse stash will have mostly single 21700 devices; the majority of those will be the ehpro cold steel 120 and alphafox famas mods. Might add a jackaroo just for s&g.

4 Likes