Donate to ELR?

I’d like to donate to ELR, as and when I can afford to. Seems I can only find set amounts on a monthly basis. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Many thanks in advance, and thanks to ELR for all the help they have given me in the past, and hopefully in the future.

13 Likes

Hey Steve68 :slight_smile: There is a donation-section on “My recipes/favorites”:

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/mine

There are a few options there :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@Steve68 Lars has your back. :slight_smile:

At the bottom of your “My Page/Favorites”

PayPal:

4 Likes

I edited your link, as I think the one you put had your email embedded in it, I think :open_mouth:

6 Likes

Good idea. I think I should donate again. I mean the US Gov. gave me some monopoly money so why not?

6 Likes

Received - Thank you! :smiley:

5 Likes

Thanks guys. Appreciate your help. Just donated $5.00, not a lot I know, but I’m unemployed and caring for my sick wife, and have a teenager (ahhh!!!). I’ll try and do it regularly as this site is invaluable, and there are some great people on here. Happy mixing.

9 Likes

Thanks. Easy.

4 Likes

Thanks, Steve! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ll give you an “A” for effort, @SessionDrummer! :laughing:

4 Likes

Pleasure mate. Thank you.

5 Likes

Lol. It’s all monopoly money. They call it “fiat” to make it sound impressive.

4 Likes

Another option to consider is using the Brave Browser. They pay users in some kind of cryptocurrency that you can in turn donate to creators. I’m not sure how it all works but I send @daath some tokens fairly regular. I hope it helps out.

4 Likes

Yes, it does! :slight_smile: Thanks!

You can tip ELR using the Brave-browser - it sends the crypto currency “BAT” (Basic Attention Token) - I haven’t quite figured out how to pull them out of that ecosystem, but it can definitely be done :slight_smile:

Other than that - it’s a FAST browser - privacy-centric and chromium-based (Chrome is not privacy-centric) - Brave is actually good!

4 Likes

It is fast, that’s what caught my eye.

3 Likes

Hi @daath please can you check your messages. I have made a $10.00 donation using PayPal but I am still getting adverts flashing up and they are causing havoc when using the website with glitches. I thought my $10 donation would remove the ads as it stated on the link?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Edit: I am using an iPad.

4 Likes

I think it’s an iPad thing because I get the same, the pop ups get in the way while in recipe edit screen…

4 Likes

This site has adverts?! Admittedly I’ve used pop up blockers and anti tracking plugins for years.

3 Likes

So do I but the adverts continue. Apart from wanting to make a donation to ELR to give a little something back I also did it to remove the bloody adverts.

2 Likes

You just donated today - the donation/ad-removal process is entirely manual. Anyway, you prompted me to find your donation and remove your ads - thank you for your donation :slight_smile:

3 Likes