Donate to ELR?

I’m completely NOT an Apple / iOS guy, BUT, I’ll do it, for science and shit Lars.

And, you’re very welcome.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Safari I guess, no problem on my iPhone

3 Likes

1 Like

Sounds like it’s not really an ad? Is it just some sort of layout problem? I did add something from Google called a “Cummulative Layout Shift”-stylesheet that is supposed to fix some stuff and get a higher page ranking with google :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Firefox on iPad fine…

2 Likes

Safari ok.

3 Likes

All of the adverts are gone now since @daath fixed it for me otherwise I would have gladly sent screenshots. If I see any more pop ups etc then I will. I’m also using safari on iPad. Thanks for trying to help sort this out mate.

3 Likes

How long ago did you add that new layout feature @daath because this only started happening for me in the past week?

3 Likes

As a reminder to everyone, plenty of EASY options to support ELR can be found at the bottom on your My Page / Favorites on the recipe side.

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/mine

4 Likes

I added the CLS-thing yesterday - that has nothing to do with ads though …

I switched to a new ad network the day before yesterday (and yesterday) as well, so there are actually two factors here …

4 Likes

Dude, thank you for another donation :tada: :metal: :pray:

5 Likes

You’re welcome. Lead by example.

4 Likes

I’m on my phone atm but what I get is like what I have circled in this screenshot,

except it moves all over the page while in edit, sometimes more than one at a time and blocks the field I’m trying to edit, if I tap on another area of screen it will move. I will say “Cappella” for instance. Some days it’s not there other days it is, and is not new think it’s always been like that but only on my iPad…

3 Likes

Hmm the hint-thing - that might be affected by the CLS stuff. I’ll experiment later!

4 Likes

I get the same thing mate but mine always says “adapted from” and it moves all over the recipe page that I’m trying to edit or adapt.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure mine always says Cappella, thought it was cause I use too much SS :man_shrugging:
And it seems to always know my next move and it moves to that spot I need to tap on…

3 Likes

I’ve tried tapping a blank part of the screen to make it go away but it just follows me around the page lol.

3 Likes

I have to ask: There was no popup ads? Was it just this “pop over” hint-thing that was the issue?

4 Likes

And by pop-over hint-thing, we are talking about when you mouse-over:

I don’t actually know how that works when using an iPad … :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Sent you a present @daath. Thanks for the great site brother!! :metal::metal::metal:

6 Likes