Don't know how all you do it?

I did actually make a “Drambuie” mix (honey, whiskey and herbs) test batch before I got busy… I’m hoping it will turn out good. Then on to bakery and a “Cointreau” mix perhaps! Yummy Cointreau! :tangerine:

4 Likes

Both sound really good ! Here’s hoping ! OOh Cointreau I like oranges, I was thinking of doing a spin off of a pina colada since I recently got INW’s cocopilada but an orange twist or some sort with probably a lime hint.

1 Like

I’m impatiently waiting on this one since I never got any angelpiss! Got juniper berries NET waiting around for this creation of yours :yum:
Don’t tell me you didn’t use any!

2 Likes

That’s my downfall too… I still have juice sitting here from May I don’t vape. They are decent juices, but I just don’t have want to vape that particular flavor profile anymore. So, they just sit there. Wish I could meet someone local that needs ejuice! haha I’d load them up.

4 Likes

I know it, I feel the same way. Just tossed at least 250 mls of old mixes down the drain last night. It may be nice to post a thread b4 I dump so much next time to see if anyone is interested. My mixes were from July they were all good, but yes I get tired of a profile and move on.

1 Like

Need ideas, got just the thing for you. It’s called Flavor Pairing. What’s that you ask? Flavor pairing is basically mixing flavors that go well together. Chefs, bartenders, and yes, even Ejuice blenders use flavor pairing in their craft. Months ago many of us contributed to a Flavor Pairing Thread right here on ELR for all to see and learn from. For the noobie this is information you just got to make use of. It WILL improve your blending skills since this info will give you a idea of what flavors go well with others. Here’s the link to the Flavor Pairing Thread…

Flavor Pairing, Click…

Good luck and happy blending !!!

7 Likes

@Jimk, I thought you knew better…lol

2 Likes

This is such a helpful tip !!! I refers to it often. I am plugging away at ideas atm and looking at bakery recipes online then I can click over here double check my flavor profiles and bam recipe saved :wink:

And I am glad I didn’t get the clove ( even tho it was free ewh )

2 Likes

Give it to Mikey, he’ll vape anything…lol.

3 Likes

I can’t believe there is such a big difference between the flavor of the cocopilada and the pina colada with INW. The pina is one that I’m not quite happy with using. It just tastes off to me. I’ll have to revisit the pina and see if I can salvage anything from that flavor. The cocopilada is dynamite and I have used it a bunch; just bought another bottle my last shopping trip! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

You hit the nail on the head, i am going to try tonight to merge the two in a few recipes to see if i can get a better pina colada, the cocopilada is awesome. I have pina colada v2 cap’s mmhh I just don’t know about it, it Always needs so much help from other flavors.

I was just looking at a cocktail recipe and thought about you, it called for gin …and an orange aperitif don’t you have gin ?

@shaner too he does the gin gin e juices also !

2 Likes

I’m liking the Angelica from EXC. It is supposed to be the secret ingredient to the Drambuie mix…here’s hoping! It’s still steeping.

The Angelpiss has never made it out of the lab. I can’t find a good Irish cream flavor. FA Irish cream is just not cutting it for me; its kind of a “dreary” and “dank” flavor. I want an Irish cream that’s says Irish cream, damnit! :rage: Until then, the Angelpiss will not exist! :pensive:

1 Like

Thanks jimk you just pissed in my cereal…lol I made a B52 ( called it Love shack ) and used it at 2% hmm
You know I’m teasing.

1 Like

Sooooooorry😔

I really do wanna find a good Irish cream, so if anybody has one…lemme know!

3 Likes

Yes! I have gin and orange from FA! Ok…another recipe added to the lengthy list of what’s to come!

Thx you! :+1:

1 Like

Idk if I’d like gin. I don’t mind Jam. rum Fa ?? Maybe I may get some next time .

If you don’t have the INW pineapple, give it a try one day…it’s a keeper as well👍

1 Like

I just bought funky pineapple from molinberry ( mixed reviews from me ehh it’s ok have Not nailed it yet % wise ) and just got FA pineapple last time it seems decent and sweet. Thank you! On the list it goes. ( i am probably over 500 flavor now shame on me :wink:)

2 Likes

I find that just plain amazing !!! Here I blend for a shop yet you probably have approximately 400 more flavors than I do. What I would like to know is how the heck you can decide what flavor to use (unless called for in a recipe)?

3 Likes

Did you try Flavour Art’s Irish Cream? It’s the real deal ;D

5 Likes