Doug Has Questions

ok so its the pg that causes the harsh throat hit. the vg is smoother. that’s good to understand. I’m still trying to find out why the nic content of the same flavor of an LNW comes only in 30\70 but you can get lower nic levels at 50\50. It doesn’t make sense to thin the lower stuff out. It would make sense to keep it the same.

1 Like

Not all mods are made alike. It looks like the juice you are talking about, fits pod mods… not sub ohm tanks. Maybe you should try a pod mod out first… and save your tanks for when you are ready to move up a bit. I can recommend the sense orbit… they are really easy to use and stash in your pocket…

1 Like

they fall into the same sub ohm catagory. so the 50\50 at the lower nic levels would be for pods? I thought pods used a higher nic level like 25mg-50mg nic? This stuff is sold in the same flavor, less nic level and you can chose either or.
I would have to go to LNW and look at their flavors and post it for an example.
both come in 120ml bottles too.

2 Likes

ok wow! LNW changed its line. so far, the 3 flavors I selected are 20\80
yep 80vg\20pg… the whole line. I swear it used to have a selection from 50\50, 70\30 and 80\20

2 Likes

the tanks you have, yes…

yes… pen style or pod mods, even for aio, but not for sub ohm…

you can go from zero to 60mg in a pod mod…

I buy my nic from lnw, but I do not use their flavors… I am strictly Flavorah and they do not carry it.

Next week, on Friday I will have lasted a month with out any use of nic… :slight_smile: :tada:

2 Likes

Then that 80vg/20pg is for sub ohm…

2 Likes

@anon84779643 @woftam, Yep, their whole line has changed. I used to only use their juice but the flavors have changed recently. That may be why? the 80\20 vs the 70\30? I have some right here that’s 70\30

1 Like

I haven’t a clue, Doug… but that 70vg 30pg is fine for your sub ohm tanks… anything with lower vg in it, think pod mod, aio, or pen style…

1 Like

ok. It still makes sense though. I loved their tropical punch flavor. I got some 2-3 weeks ago and it’s absolutely horrible! Blah!!!

2 Likes

so, ok… we’re discussing this. what area would I link these questions and answers to??? I noticed the new “weeds” policy (put in place because I was dragging to many people through the grass lol). I’m trying to adhere to the forum rules too… besides, those grass stains can be a bitch to get out!

1 Like

I’m learning. I noticed that when I made my own flavors, I was actually cutting the nic content by adding the flavor. if you hit 12-13% flavor then you’re reducing the nic content by that much because the flavor is 0. then I had to use a nic shot to make up the difference but had to calculate the % of the shot vs ml and try my best to adjust for that also.

1 Like

Doug this can be your “catch all” it’s fine where it is… :slight_smile:

1 Like

@anon84779643, sorry, I’m hitting you all at once. This is why you prefer the ultra flavors right? Flavorah is an ultra flavor?

1 Like

Small piece of advise… keep things simple. Best to go buy 100mg of nic in the size you want
(I do recommend 1 gallon per vaper in your house, for a year)

then its super easy to calculate how much you need…

1 Like

so you’ve never ever had a noob this green eh??? cool beans on one hand, oh shit… it’s Doug on the other… the feather vs the idiot… which weighs more??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Hey now… you can see me??? :crazy_face:

lol no worries Doug…

Flavorah is an ultra flavor, but I prefer flavorah over everything else due to how potent the flavors are and hope my taste buds are happy when I use flv… its just a preference…

For you tho as a new vaper… there is zero need to cut your nicotine intake atm… you really need to get used to vaping, and flavor tasting… then focus on cutting nicotine…

but it is true, if yo are happy with the juice you create, stepping down is a breeze! :slight_smile:

1 Like

some of it’s really starting to click now. Utra flavors you don’t have to adjust for nic content (but they have to be a bitch to measure? I mean, you must be using insulin needles to measure it by?)

1 Like

I have met in real life and online lots and lots of newbie vapers… but I can tell you are a character lol… :slight_smile:
a very good guy you are, Doug… its refreshing!

2 Likes

Not really. I use scales and the bottles [bottles direct from the manufacture] and I really enjoy it…
You can read up on them on my site, if you’d like…

https://flvfan.com/

1 Like

@anon84779643 I really try. You guys and gals are super wizards at this. besides, you have better things to do than teach a child… so… I gotta be funny somehow to make it worth it to you. Besides, if you laugh I love it. I like making people happy after a shitty day.

2 Likes