Doug Has Questions

It’s just been a hectic few weeks here, Doug… but all is fine… :wink:

1 Like

Hectic suuuuuccckkkss but pppaaaayyysss me so well lmao. god, you must measure in micrograms? .0001 scales?

flv must have some super tiny dip bottles!

1 Like

yeps it does pay very well… lmao… :smiley:

I do… I have a ohause enclosed scale set I brought home from work 6 yrs ago… I love it! but then I mess with compounds and other things as well.

1 Like

crap, you must be measuring in U units (insulin units).

1 Like

I do go low… I believe when mixing one needs to go low and then work up… :smiley:

2 Likes

ok, I will do that with the nic salts I just got. I’m going to be following some of the recipes on the site for now. except maybe the blueberry which I will bring up to 11% at first. maybe a 70\30 mix of the 2 brands. then move to 80\20 depending on the sweetness vs tartness I made. I think I was at 15-17% with the batch I didn’t… WRITE THE RECIPE DOWN FOR!!!

1 Like

another good Q, mixing salts are different that freebase?

1 Like

I want to make some AWESOMELY KILLER recipies for noobs. Easy stuff. Stuff that they can follow and have a really nice fruity flavor. At most 2 flavors to start.

1 Like

Ok here is the issue I see… You want to go low on your nic… but what is your nic level? have you found something that does stop the craving for a smoke?

Let me give you an example…

if you like 18mg regular nic… then you need about 25-30mg of salt nic…

I have seen folks recommend a like for like 18mg nic and nic salts…

I have seen people that vape 3mg reg nic and settle for 1.5mg nic salts…

I do not recommend you trying to cut your nic down… not at this point. Wait at least a few months, then worry on cutting your nicotine…

Never mind how much or little flavoring you use… you want to keep the nic cravings down and out first…

3 Likes

ok well then I will be cutting my nic level back… I got 18mg nic salts.

1 Like

One can already do that, just by using solo single flavors :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

but I do have the nic shot. its old though. hope it doesnt change the flavor

2 Likes

I dont deal with nic shots… wouldnt know what to do with them other than use them on ant hills… it’s either that or gas, or a cute lady finger fire cracker :stuck_out_tongue: :upside_down_face: :beers:

1 Like

Ok again… next time… it is 100mg nicotine or 100mg nic salts… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ive been vaping now for at least 4-6 months. (I think). Yeah, it was still nice out when I started.

1 Like

kay… then you are doing good, and just need to keep going… :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok… the 18mg of nic in freebase HAMMERS me in this high watt unit. I don’t even know if they make 100mg unless it’s a nic shot

1 Like

you need to cut it down to around 3mg… if that is the case… you can get nic sick going too high in usage

1 Like

count on me keeping going. I have pumped TONS of money into this. That way I won’t bail. I know it will pay off in the long run but I had to convince myself “all in or all out” so I went all out to be all in!

2 Likes

I agree. I need to cut it back now. It’s well time to do so.
I was thinking 12? and you say the salt nic is less nic than freebase?

1 Like