Doug Has Questions

I don’t get the backlash all of the sudden. What is this anti-vaping lobby??? “Big tobacco” in disguise??? Yes… I’m scared to lose a product that actually WORKS for me!!!

4 Likes

Yes, and Big Pharma, and of course the heavily cigarette tax-addicted government.

6 Likes

“big tobacco” knew for years how dangerous cigarettes were… That’s why I do ask. I’m not good with forums. It’s why I asked the initial question. I honestly appreciate the feedback though. It helps (and I have over 1k invested in personal vaping products within 1 year).

8 Likes

Keep going at it. You said you noticed improvements in your health, so it can’t be worse than what you were smoking before right? That’s what vaping is all about, harm reduction.
If you want to follow someone you can trust with regards to vaping and health and safety, check out Dr Konstantinos Farsalinos. He’s got scientific articles on the internet, videos of his presentations and interviews on youtube. He’s not the one-and-only person to follow, but it’ll be a good start.

9 Likes

“Big tobacco” is releasing a new product soon. This anti-vaping issue exploded just as the tobacco industry started to try to get into the market. I’ve already seen my favorite vape shop go bankrupt over this debate.

These are small “mom and pop” shops that this lobby is destroying and I HATE IT!!! The people at the vape shop that closed were friends and now they don’t have jobs. Ugh.

5 Likes

No you should have posted it…Its a touchy situation and I personally dont know if you came to this forum with an agenda and I apologize for that comment , but it has happened b4…The warnings on the flavors in our database are the appropriate ones… You have to take a look at that article and realize they listed every flavor as being dangerous … Complex flavors , Vanillin , creamy flavors , it just blows my mind we continue to read old articles and share them as if they are New info.

I am not mad at you …if you ha e any concerns I can help you address ask…i believe you didnt join the forum with an agenda but it did cross my mind …Tjank you for explaining yourself and welcome to the forum I see you joined a week or so ago

10 Likes

Thank you!
I got up the courage to ask the question because I see the pain it’s causing my community. This is a rural area and there’s no real alternative to tobacco other than current cessation products produced by big pharma.

I know vaping has its hazards. My goal was to limit them. It’s worth it to me to help if I can. I just suck at it. …So seriously suck. lol

6 Likes

another way of posting links so they are not active is putting a space between the . and com or spell out dot com… this way is preferred so the spiders and bots have no active link to link back…

As far as safe… even the air we breathe is not exactly safe… if in doubt, yes point a study out…
I do know Lars keeps up with a lot… and if it is really important I know the entire community will be active against it… :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I bought 30 flavors from DIY. I have a Valyrian 2, an Aegis 2, 2 new Smok Baby Prince tanks (3 TF12-V6 coil packs each), a King Cloud Beast tank w\ larger tank addition, a Blazer 200 tank and coils, 14 18650 20A batteries, (and that’s the NEW stuff!!!). My Wismec active was stolen with a Falcon tank on it so I got a Falcon 2 tank when getting my Aegis mod. I run the V12-T14 coils in my King Cloud.

I’ll post pictures as proof. I want to try all of these items to see which I like (Holiday deals… B1G1F… lol). This is just the hardware I have bought. I’m mixing my own juice now also (it’s fun!).
And I bought so much just in case these things get taken off the market. Got lots of gaskets too. If I can find a way, I’ll import the juice if I have to.

I’m learning a lot.

8 Likes

I’ve already emailed the Judiciary about my concerns with what they’re doing. I got mad when my favorite vape shop had to close. That hurt because the owner hadn’t been open 6 months before this. It cost him… I can’t imagine how much it cost him.

6 Likes

That is the right thing to do, Doug!! Keep up with talking with your elected officials. :+1:

5 Likes

You don’t have to prove anything…water under the bridge , my ASSumption had no merit it was a knee jerk reaction to the Article …All is good …Now you hve to come up with the best Recipes ever made so get busy lol …

9 Likes

I have to. There were 7 vape shops around my location. Now all of them are talking about shutting down.

5 Likes

lmao. I’m still trying to find out what to do with all the blueberry I bought… I’m trying to figure out what other flavors might mix well with it and stay totally fruity. I love the fruit flavored juices the most. Boy did I buy a lot of blueberry… I have a cucumber, double watermelon I haven’t perfected yet but it gets better each try. I’m working on getting some decent equipment to make it with so I can take notes.

I’ve had a fair share of failures though lmao. I also have banana flavor… I was thinking banana\cantaloupe… not sure… I need to research more flavors lmao.

6 Likes

Blueberry is good with other berries, and with most fruits, IMHO.
Pair with banana, it’s a good creamy vape.
Experiment a bit, you’d never know you like something or not unless you’ve tried it.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Caped_Conspirathist . Here there is a lot of accumulated knowledge. Look for threads, in the magnifying glass, there is almost always something on any subject, and ask, that there are many kind people here, always willing to help. They have helped me a lot … I’m still waiting for someone to visit Barcelona to invite you to a beer … Welcome and enjoy the stay.

9 Likes

And about the article, dont worry about it much.
We used to those articles by now and usually would think oh, this again. Mostly not aimed at the one posted it, but the one who wrote it.

8 Likes

Cucumber and melon are great and refreshing together, although I don’t know your specific vendors. Little mint, little lemon, oh yeah. Watermelon can be overpowering so try the cantaloupe (or a honeydew melon) instead…

7 Likes

That’s a daily guarantee lol…Try Blueberry and honeydew yummy or BB , honeydew and Straw…BLUEBERRY is a good flavor it can used as a main note or it can be used to pair with many other fruits…what Blueberry did you buy

6 Likes

At the rate things are going in the US, you may have to go into the import\ EXPORT business of selling Ejuice to the US lmao. Thank you though. I’m really trying.

5 Likes