Drip tip eating

Doesn’t the tfv8 have a non switchable drip tip???

Now this is the weirdist vape related incident I have heard.

Next we’ll hear about mods flying through the air without help.

I’m glad the guy was okay. Still really weird.

13 Likes

That sucks…keep this guy away from straws

13 Likes

I heard a vegetarian almost died after biting into the plastic spork so it broke and splintered as he was swallowing. These plastic pieces ripped a hole in his intestinal system that caused him to nearly die from poop poisoning. Hence veggies are bad for you and can kill people. Ban lettuce and carrots!!!

To be continued as the walking cucumbers will arise from the ground.

12 Likes

“I think I’ll play it safe for now and stick to the cigarettes,” O’Brien said.

Regardless of the dangers of smoking, I don’t even think that’s safe for you Mr O’Brien.

8 Likes

One of my favorite movies is the purge. But who would need that, if there are people out there, that can clearly “take care” of themselves :wink:

10 Likes

I’m still confused as to how he did that. I can be a hard sucker myself but I put the drip tip in my mouth.
Apparently this guy goes down on the thing.
I always thought MTL and DL were the only options but I see I was wrong :laughing:

18 Likes

We all knew that you were a keeper :wink:

9 Likes

MTL
DL
and now apparently DT (Deep Throat)

18 Likes

Don’t you mean whistling deepthroat

6 Likes

And apparently no gag reflex to let him know when he has too much of his drip tip in his mouth! :wink:

7 Likes

What do you want to bet that he starts being referred to as “Wheezy”?! :wink:

Oh Mr Jefferson…

7 Likes

“…just the tip” - Charles Darwin

9 Likes

Snort hahaha …sucks, inhale, that’s a vape joke right?

5 Likes

This guy is a moron :joy:

5 Likes

OK, I will admit having resorted to “mouthing” my tank after dropping my mod and breaking my drip tip. I was away from the house, people were pissing me off and my hands decided that it was an ample time to go rogue. My beautifully crafted custom-fit resin tip exploded in a manner befitting a Claymore after hitting the ground, leaving me with two choices-Power through the nic fit, or glob onto the top of my Billow like a crackwhore and do what I gotta. So I ensured that no little bits of resin were down in the chimney and took care of business.

That being said, HOW IN GAWD"S GREEN EARF DO YOU INHALE A DAMN DRIP TIP?!?!?!?!?
It’s not a golf ball through a garden hose, nor a lawnmower that you’re trying to suck-start, FFS! if you’re too daft to figure out the logistics of inhaling, do the world a favor and just hold your breath.

8 Likes

11 Likes

But the guy wants to smoke cigs again.he this is they are safer

4 Likes

Then by all means, he should have at them! I’ve got an almost-five-year-old unopened pack of Camel lights I’ll send him to get his lungs back on track.

4 Likes

Great, so this moron is going back to smoking. That means he will have access to lighters, matches, etc. How bad could that turn out?

8 Likes

The whole story wreaks of BS to me.

6 Likes