Duomei Flavor safety thoughts

Hello,
Duomei is a very strong and nice flavor to vape, however since its not a well known brand and chinese, are there ways to test the concentrate for things like sugars, diacetyl and acetoin… ive been reading google too much about harm of vaping these and now im worried that my main juice is going to be dangerous, i have stocked up on duomei before reading about these issues and since i am in australia and the stupid ban on vaping has taken away easy access too flavoring, i am thinking i maybe in trouble… i spent over $1000 on duomei because i tried it and loved it… now im concerned… i have sent duomei a message but i doubt i will get a reply

Any information would be helpful

4 Likes

Honestly I’m sure you haven’t wasted your money. If there is anything “undesirable” contained in them it’ll be a very small amount and as you point out as Australia has completely lost the plot it could well become very hard to get anything very soon.
I’m not a chemist or anything similar but at the end of the day you’re the only one who can make your own choice.
As your obviously concerned take some thought to what you’d be inhaling if you still smoked, assuming you did smoke prior to vaping.
Liquiddiy has reopened after the site being closed for a while so hopefully they will reply to you with something more evidential.

6 Likes

Hello Sessiondrummer…
i have stocked up to the max and duomei is my favorite brand of concentrate, however i am now getting worried that these do not comply to western world laws as they are chinese, do they have natural sugars/sugars at all and diectyl or other bad stuff… how do we go about finding out these details to see if they are safe to vape

3 Likes

@ChrisCoroner you could reach out to James at LiquidDIY and see if he has any info.

2 Likes

i have sent them a message and duomei however im not hopeful duomei will reply… i have bought a lot of duomei and now im thinking maybe i should of spent my money on TFA

3 Likes

@ChrisCoroner alternate contacts …

DuoMei

NANCHANG XINDUOMEI BIO-TECH CO., LTD

Office:No.56, Xingye Second Road,Changleng Industrial Park II, Xinjian District, Nanchang City, Jiangxi Province

GZ. Branch:804,No.11,Kehui 2nd street,Kehuijingu,Science Avenue middle,Science city,Guangzhou

Tel.: 86-791-83770634 | Fax: 86-791-83770664

Mb./Wechat/Whatsapp: +86-13507090524

Email/Skype: jenny@duomeiflavor.cn

FACEBOOK: Nanchang XinDuomei Bio-Tech Co.,ltd | Nanchang

3 Likes

thanks! ive sent a message and hopefully i get a reply

2 Likes

Duomei: No Acetoin No Diacetyl Sugar ? You can find some sort of sugar in any flavours so it’s yes and no.

this is the info i have been supplied

2 Likes