Duomei Flavors

OMG yesh…

2 Likes

I want to eat this and I also Did make it as a vape LOL

Can u tell I need to eat dinner soon b4 bad choices take over !

Sweet lychee and Ispahan macaron

Ingredient %
Butter Cream (CAP) 1.26
Cookie (FA) 0.9
Cream Cheese Icing (LA) 2.26
Marshmallow (TPA) 0.5
Meringue (FA) 1.26
Pink Raspberry (Molinberry) 1.76
rose FA 0.3
Strawberry (MF) 1.7
Sweet Cream (TPA) 2.76
Sweet Lychee (CAP) 0.76
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 2

Flavor total: 15.44%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

oh and I wanted to thank you @JoJo for forcing me to do more research b4 I wrote this company off. I wish there was more data on the ingredients but I bet they will say trade secret type of comments.

If u can wave ur magic Moderating wand… or see about someone who can hee hee I’d be interested in learning more on the possibilities of getting some samples. I tried to do a wholesale search on Alibaba but couldn’t find them only on the main ordering side of Alibaba and I don’t own a company ??

2 Likes

That’d be cool! I’ll take all the tobaccos they have! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I don’t know if they do but If I get a hold of anyone from that company I certainly will ask !

1 Like

Oh man that looks amazing. I’m gonna save it, but no telling when I’ll actually have all those flavors. LoL. I wasn’t trying to force ya to do anything. I hope I didn’t come across as a bully! LoL. I’ll see what it takes to get some samples. We may be able to do a group buy or something. :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Unless you are familiar with the companies on Alibaba you’re best to stay off of the website. Many have lost money trying to buy from some of those companies. Most of them want you to buy BIG quantity as well…

2 Likes

No No I don’t think that of you at all, but being inquisitive prompted me to do some further research. While I am no chemist lol I did learn a thing or two today. You are a friend to me no bully by far.

@ringling I was reading quite a few reviews about Alibaba and there are some pretty bad nightmare stories. Unless we could get a hold of the company and just get small samples I agree it wouldn’t be worth the risk.

I still want what I want hee hee. I asked the person who put up a reddit thread about them how he acquired his samples but he/she hasn’t gotten back w/ me at this time.

1 Like

Yes, we know how you are lol. Hope you can find a source, good luck…

1 Like

BOOM !!! FB Account

https://www.facebook.com/duomeiflavor/?fref=nf No attachment to Alibaba But DO they take Paypal ??? I sent a message so we’ll see if they correspond w/ me :smiley: Cheese !!!

http://www.duomeiflavor.cn/

2 Likes

I need me some of this… Oooo boy! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Bizarre flavors they defiantly have…I don’t believe I saw 1 tobacco flavor although they claim their product is being used in food/e-cigs.

2 Likes

Well, that may be my only choice for anything resembling a leafy green thing! :pensive:

2 Likes

are we still talking about tobacco ? hee hee

2 Likes

Alibaba aka aliexpress is in the process of making a deal with the USPS to become a distribution network. This may have already gone through, or maybe fell through. I read something about it awhile back. If the USPS will even consider such a deal, it should speak a little for the legitimacy of alibaba.

2 Likes

Yes that would certainly help out a whole lot. The stories are pretty much all bad ppl getting ripped off and such and when u look at setting up an account there is sooo many pages regarding scams and how it is all up to you as the buyer basically Alibaba isn’t taking up for anyone. sketchy.

1 Like

It’s intent was to be more of a wholesalers network. Direct from manufacturer. Not sure that same model will work well when trying to push it down to direct to consumer. It depends on large orders to guarantee production costs are covered for manufacturers.

2 Likes

well I won’t be buying anything that large, that does make sense thou they put the amount they’d like someone to purchase and it’s always a huge amount. I looked at the wholesale side to see if I could even communicate with some1 and it was pretty much no you have to have an account. hmm waiting to see if I get a response from them on FB.

2 Likes

hmmm I have a company lol llc

I got a response !!!

She gave me a list of flavors but I’m having trouble getting it into a copy to place here from my email.

I can not figure out how to get the huge list she gave me of Pg based flavors over here errhhh.

Her name is Jenny Liu is who I am speaking w/ I FB her and she is saying she will send flavors. I told her there are other that would like flavors as well so she will expect other ppl to contact her. This is their FB page, PM them , I also included my private email so we could correspond that a way.

@JoJo @Kinnikinnick

2 Likes