Duomei Flavors

Go you! :kissing_heart:

Iā€™ll be contacting her for sure! Iā€™m crossing my fingers Duomei has the same extraction process for their tobaccos (if they produce tobacco flavors :thinking:) which Hangsen utilizes; more of a naturally extracted tobacco end product. :+1: But, Iā€™ll take what they give me and say XiĆØxiĆØ!

1 Like

Well Jenny is super sweet she said she can get her chemist to do what we want. She also told me that they are well aware of what should not be in e juice flavoring and that they sell flavors for e cig products. YAY

1 Like

Here is my list , 35$ S&H for all of these flavors !!

DZY-27 red bean

DZY-43 pandan

DZYā€“42 rice

YDM-95632 Ube Yam

DZY-01 Matcha

DM-22139 Chrysanthum

DM-22264 Pawpaw

DZY-14 Rose Milk

DZY-44 Mochi

DM-11238 Longan

DM-22254 Dragon fruit

DM-22255 Lychee

@DarthVapor look at this thread would ya I see so much potential here I know we love so many similar flavors !!!

2 Likes

Iā€™m trying my best NOT to look at this thread!!! lol I have enough on my plate and reading your last comment alone makes my pocket hurt!! :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry I understandā€¦did mean to poke. Hey 35$ from China for 12 flavors isnā€™t that bad.
The samples are FREE Iā€™m just paying for S&H.

1 Like

:pensive:ā€¦no tobaccos at all on their list. Woe is me.

I wasnā€™t being completely serious, so no need to apologize :slightly_smiling:

I just need to get caught up and I start my project soon, so they have boxes of stuff headed my way to learn, know and create withā€¦urgh, it is going to take me months!

I will get around to checking them out and Iā€™m liking this free sample thing! From the looks of what you just said, they have some abstract yummy flavors!

2 Likes

Yes we both like the off beat flavors and thereā€™s more ā€¦So Sorry @Kinnikinnick about the tobacco :frowning:

I will post some pics and try my best to describe them. Idk what some of them really are they just sounded good when I googled the flavor taste on some of them Pandan I believe is a leaf and from what I see is used widely bakery to cuisine.

Are you speaking of the Other project your working on @DarthVapor ? Bc thatā€™s cool theyā€™re sending U the goods not u using ur stash thumbs up !

3 Likes

not sure if anyone has responded to this yet, butā€¦
Alibaba is like a place for people to sell things in large quantities. it is, i believe, the largest company in the world to sell things onlineā€¦its like Amazon, but on a huge scaleā€¦companies post their products on there for people to browse and purchaseā€¦it is completely legit.
i see @Amy2 is looking to purchase flavors? iā€™d love to see how that goes! i was under the impression that you cant make small purchases on Alibaba, but if you can, please let us know!
not sure if this helps, butā€¦

And AliExpress is a bit more consumer oriented version of Alibaba - Iā€™ve used both a couple of times, with success :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Sokay, :smirk: Maybe if I let them know there are folks looking for tobacco flavors, something may come of my efforts? :wink:

1 Like

chat w/ Jenny She said she can get her chemist to do pretty much anythingā€¦ maybe they can look into the process to which you like your tobaccos to be done. I forgot what the term was you use. extraction or something else.

and @Whiterose0818 and @daath thanks about the Aliexpress thoughts. I ended up going straight to the manufacturer and she is going t send me out some samples. I did tell her others may inquire.Of course you will need to pay S&H which they call freight.

2 Likes

pandan and rice!!!

1 Like

okie doakie when it gets here that will be a mix !

1 Like

Theyā€™re here !
I just put the Capellaā€™s bottle in there for reference size.

Mmhh they smell so good and some so strange ! Canā€™t wait til I can actual digest what is what and learn more about them.

@daath ya know Iā€™m guna want to enter these in the calculator just canā€™t figure out what I should put them in as ??? the vendor is duomei but the name is all weird number ( product numbers ) but when u pick them out obviously your picking out the flavor ā€¦

2 Likes

Yes, thatā€™s kinda weirdĀØ. Iā€™d just go with ā€œFlavor name (Duomei)ā€ where ā€œFlavor nameā€ is the flavor you picked, not the top secret decoder ring number :smiley:

1 Like

You could put the product number in the notes section. Iā€™ve seen that some flavors have multiple different versions, so knowing the product number might be helpful if someone decided to order one.

1 Like

Both great ideas @JoJo and @daath