Duomei Single Flavor Tests by SessionDrummer -- Testing Now!

Awesome reviews, I really enjoy reading them.

7 Likes

Thanks @lukeloop, I enjoy doing them but it’s finding the time and attempting to put my thoughts into actual words that I find hard.
I can vape a concentrates and know I like, dislike or am indifferent to it but then to try and work out why and describe that reason is more difficult than I thought.
My tastebuds or control of the English language ain’t that flash!

5 Likes

@Gazza7 they seem pretty flash to me.

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Don’t worry about expressing yourself. If you were to go back to SDs first reviews you’ll see he was at a certain level. Then the more he did it he increased his ability to identify components and their effects while developing his style of writing. It’s all about practice.

8 Likes

Brilliant reviews @Gazza7, well done.

6 Likes

Hey now, they only HALF sucked back in 2017 hehe …

6 Likes

Your grasp and articulation of the English language FAR exceeds most of the general population in North America or those in other countries where the main language is English. Your reviews are fantastic and are very informative! Where are you located and how did you learn to pick up the English language so well?

4 Likes

I missed this comment, until after I ordered and took that one out of the basket for some reason. Next time…

Great reviews by the way!

5 Likes

I was being diplomatic. :smile:

I’m glad you posted this for him, and others, to see.

3 Likes

Hehe, I ‘m just messin’ with ya @natbone.

3 Likes

Yeah @KC111 I’ll vote for that as well. Hell, I think @Gazza7’s first language IS english.

5 Likes

I was going to comment on America’s messed up priorities of how poor our education system is, but it is not the correct thread to comment on, LOL!

3 Likes

Yeah @KC111, don’t get me started on the state of affairs in our “education” system. See my post under “What Made You Mad Today” for an update on THAT little situation.

2 Likes

Will go look.

2 Likes

I don’t see “What Made You Mad Today”. Did you mean “What Do You Really Hate? (III)”?

2 Likes

Hehe YEAH …

2 Likes

Nope, I reckon Gazza’s first language is Aussie… based on English but a little different.
:rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

I couldn’t figure out where he was from! Thank you.

4 Likes

Same country as myself as far as I know… just a different state.

5 Likes

I can’t tell just by clicking on both of your profiles. Thanks for clearing that up.

3 Likes