What Do You Really Hate? (III)

That is pretty much identical to the UK’s Gillick test.

5 Likes

The loss of when a rainbow was just that… a fn’ rainbow. :rainbow:

9 Likes
2 Likes

When you have to break out the 70/30 blends because it’s TOO DAMN COLD outside… :cold_face:

4 Likes

Then a SMOK tank should work good for you

4 Likes

Anyone want to be a Public Schoolteacher ?

https://twitter.com/FightHaven/status/1619334479977320448

4 Likes

Fucking bastards! :rage:

7 Likes

I screamed this off my rooftops to anybody that would listen! Amazing how the unvaxxed got bullied into silence with public shaming, loss of jobs, restricted access to public squares when the globalist leaders and the WHO were laughing all the way to the bank.

7 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: For those who want to talk ! (Politics)

@Josephine_van_Rijn

O
M
G

WHERE did you get that. I MUST have it for my own ??? !!!

5 Likes

I saw it in the week journal from a Dutch alternative outlet. They showed a clip of it.

it’s around 0:35:38

5 Likes

Now I’m back right where I started from, lol.
ALL the teachers I KNOW are America First, but oh my gosh, if you watch the Project Veritas videos, you see so many woke-ism infecting/indoctrinating the schools now, from a very young age, from elementary to colleges.

5 Likes

That’s a great sentence to describe my current situation. Not on the same topic.
My hair grows very slowly and when I was a child it was always kept short. Then I married a guy who told me long hair didn’t suit me so…
It took me at least 20 years to get it to just over my shoulders. Due to my illness I lost a lot of hair.
There were all these patches of new hair growing and the long bits were too thin and stringy.
I got it all cut off today, right back where I started. I’m not sure if I have another 20 years left to grow it back :grin:

6 Likes

Please add some jamaican black castor seed oil mixed in with some rosemary essential oil to either your shampoo or conditioner (conditioner is best b/c you would leave it in your hair for a few minutes before washing it out.)
I have a friend that just finished her chemo treatments and I gave her some of that mixture to add to her conditioner and she said her hair is growing back faster and thicker.
I use the same mixture to my own hair because my hair came out in large clumps after I got covid. It really helps. Here is a pic of my hair…

8 Likes

Oh…but I’m derailing the thread again, oops! :roll_eyes: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

No you’re not. You just giving me an answer. The hairdresser, a Turkish lady, told me olive oil is also very good. She says if you rub your face with olive oil you get a hairy face.
I use, I think it’s called cold wash. It’s shampoo and conditioner in one without all these ingredients that are not really good for your hair.
This one has tea tree in it.
I have many years to try all of them out, hopefully, maybe.

Anyway, I really hate people butting in to tell people that they are off topic :rage:

4 Likes

I can’t imagine why olive oil will give you a hairy face? I know castor oil will give you hair where you don’t want it and tea tree is good for dandruff.
You WILL have more years to try it all out, you WILL, you CAN, you MUST!
I hate the off topic intrusion myself, but I get used to it because I get Fascistbook Jail once too many over polxtxc posts. You fill in the x blanks, I get my posts moved to a certain thread if I post anything polxtxcal.

4 Likes

That’s probably why I switched to hemp oil as my base oil, though I still have a huge beard.

5 Likes

You know what happens to people who are preoccupied with their beards? They forget the state of their heads.

3 Likes

Bald men are sexy.

4 Likes