DX Vanilla Custard TPA VS Vanilla Swirl TPA

So as far as i know there is no DX VC TPA, right? The DX VC TPS is Vanilla Swirl TPA, isnt it? I see no DX VC TPA on their site.

4 Likes

Affirmative @Ken_O_Where, TPA Vanilla Swirl is baddie free.

4 Likes

Just wanted to make sure as DX VC TPA has a LOT of recipes associated with it, that would be a big merge screw up.

3 Likes

@Ken_O_Where wait a minute, there IS a TPA DX Vanilla CUPCAKE. Are we confusing VC, with VC here ?

4 Likes

2 Likes

Nope. It was in the DB as DX Vanilla Custard (TPA).

3 Likes

As a part time TPA whore, I have NEVER seen a DX Vanilla Custard, and TPA even listed their Vanilla Swirl AS their Vanilla Custard WITH the baddies removed.

4 Likes

They removed the Butyric …Lol

3 Likes

Oh shit, WAS IT ?? I thought it was the DIK’s …

3 Likes

Lmao…I was being silly , since for me rhe Butyric is the bad stuff lol

3 Likes

Oh ROAR. I couldn’t tell. I thought I knew some things, but not ALL things LOL.

2 Likes

You were right …this time , lol

4 Likes

WHEW, thank God, I was starting to get tired of being wrong all the time !!!

3 Likes

You almost made me “Run to the Rack” !!!

3 Likes

I was under the impression that Vanilla Custard II was the dapp free version. Isn’t that what TPA DX designated?

6 Likes

My gut’s telling me know @rcleven.

Yes DX designated no baddies…

4 Likes

Vanilla Swirl is the DAAP free version of VC. Vanilla Custard II has lots of good stuff in it. You can find it on their SDS page.

Perfumer’s Apprentice

4 Likes

Now you have my head spinning :rofl::rofl::rofl:. How does a Ice Cream turn into a custard? Why a new version of Custard. Only TPA. :rage:

3 Likes

Thank you @Ken_O_Where.

@rcleven

Vanilla Swirl:

Vanilla Custard:

Vanilla Custard II:

3 Likes

Hehe, I know @rcleven. You’re thinking, “If TPA made Vanilla Swirl DAAP free, why isn’t it DX Vanilla Swirl” ??

Who knows LOL. Madness.

I think (my opinion only) was that their original Custard (I love and use heavily BTW), was a lighter, almost non-eggier Custard. I think they made the VC II to compete in the heavier, eggier department.

3 Likes