DX Vanilla Custard TPA VS Vanilla Swirl TPA

@lanc13 this is how long this juice has been around. This and some others of his just don’t die. Obviously, his fans are lifers. This stuff still sells around the world.
35 Best G2 Vapors ideas | vapor, high quality ingredients, vape

4 Likes

There is this…

6 Likes

Thx for the suggestions :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Welcome @muth

Hope you get close to it. :smiley:

5 Likes

I’ve seen this one. Now doesn’t the FA Custard have lemon notes? I don’t detect any lemon.

4 Likes

thx, I hope I do too but I also hope I don’t have to figure out a 5 vanilla blend to do it. It’s probably a clever, magical blend of only 3-4 flavors. Some turn out to be that way. TY for the help lanc13

4 Likes

I don’t get lemon notes from it either, it’s only at 2% so that is fairly low IMO. Could use premium instead I guess, be a little richer but definitely no lemon notes in that.

3 Likes

I appreciate your offer but I still have a couple of 120ml and a 60ml of the original.
Yes, I’m in the US. Am in the NW Suburbs of Chicago.

4 Likes

I meant that I didn’t detect any lemon in the Vazilla. But you may have a point using it at a low pct. I never used the OG FA Custard so I shouldn’t jump to other mixer’s conclusions.

3 Likes

I reckon that would depend on the recipe and other creams it is used with, always worth a try, either way it is something learned. I dont use it much but not for any particular reason.

4 Likes

At least we don’t have to worry about procuring most of the flavors we need. Got a vape friend in Rockford.

3 Likes

@Ken_O_Where do you have any ideas on a vanilla that would work for @muth 's elusive recipe profile?

5 Likes

I’m 30 minutes away.

4 Likes

Heehee, he’s a vape slut. Thinks nothing of dropping money on all kinds of high end stuff. If you have stuff to sell you might have a buyer on your doorstep. Truly nice guy, too, the best.

4 Likes

How far back do our recipes go? I have a lot of research to do, lol.

3 Likes

Oldest recipes I have see date back to the last quarter or mid 2015. A lot good mixers back in 15-16.

5 Likes

What about TFA French Vanilla Deluxe, (DIYFS) Holy Vanilla, CAP Butter Cream as a starting point?

Working on the KISS principle…

4 Likes

Thar sounds good, lanc13 :+1:

3 Likes

@muth, I’ll wait for @Ken_O_Where to respond, but I think it’s a keeper, and I use it for the vanilla, but more often, to bolster/create an ice cream / creamy profile…

3 Likes

@muth it does, but, any light lemony notes would get washed out in that mix.

3 Likes