E-Caffeine concentrate from flavor west?

http://m.flavorwest.com/item/3635
Anyone ever try this? Even though I love my coffee it would be nice to stop the staining of my teeth by switching over to this. Id like to hear others thoughts on this and another thing I’m kinda confused on how they say to mix it so if someone could shed some light on that too it would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time!

4 Likes

Some info and opinions here:

2 Likes

thank you very much!!!

1 Like

interesting stuff…it does seem like a gimmick but i think im still going to try it before i knock it.

4 Likes

Make sure you report back and let us know what you find out! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

of course! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s actually not a bad idea if it can work.

4 Likes

of course… and I made two orders yesterday

3 Likes

Awesome! You have any special coffee like recipe you use it with?

2 Likes

ha! I would add it to everything :wink:

This is one of the most popular coffee recipes

5 Likes

Haha oh snap!!

2 Likes

Please let us know how it works, I usually drink one of the Monster energy drinks when I need the boost but I had much rather vape it, if it works.Seems like it would be much easier to regulate the intake.
Working 10 hour days with a one and a half hour drive home at 3:00 a.m. can be bad , it will keep me awake for the ride home but…then you are wide awake when you get home and can’t go to sleep!

2 Likes

Similar reason I want to start using it!

2 Likes

I can drink the Monster Mean Bean or another flavor of the Java ones without much problems.If I drink one of the Rehabs I think they are called , love the Tea/Lemonade, it will keep me from sleeping if I drink it close to the end of the shift.
I have started using the B12 patches , they seem to be working well but are a little pricey.

2 Likes

Yeah they give me the jitters at times, but it will def help get you through a day of work!!!

2 Likes

ive tried so.e commercial juices with caffeine and vitamins infused it did not work and the taste was like having an aspirin in your mouth with nothing to drink Yuck it also had a smell similar to opening a bottle of multi vitamin pills

3 Likes

Yeah that def doesn’t sound like a fun time :confused:

2 Likes

Oh thank you for the recipe I didn’t see it the first time I looked at your message! !!!

3 Likes

I am trying to remember who it was, but it was someone that for whatever reason has the right education and know how told me that vaping caffeine would not do anything for you for some reason. It’s been a while ago and CRAFT prevents me from digging it up. lmao

1 Like

I used to clean and crush my Adderal tablets then vape them. When Monster Rehab came out, I drank one and stopped…:wink:

2 Likes