E-cigarettes and e-liquids banned in Poland

[ENG] DEAR CUSTOMERS,

On 6th July 2016 Polish government has voted to ban selling of e-cigarettes and e-liquids via the internet. This means that within next few weeks ALL internet stores in Poland offering e-cigarettes and eliquids will have to close. This includes our store too.

Closing sale starts now. Prices reduced up to 70% !!!
This offer is valid while stocks last.

Hangsen 10ml eliquids from 0.70 EURO (70% discount)
http://www.hangsenshop.eu/en/2-hangsen-standard-eliquids

I wonder what the impact is on flavourings and if @e-aromashop will continue to offer concentrates.
Hangsen already stopped selling concentrates to the EU market since the beginning of this year. Things are starting to look pretty bleak :worried:

4 Likes

So VERY sad…

3 Likes

Sure seems like Governments world wide are trying vary hard to stop the vaping industry as we know it.

3 Likes

Makes me wonder, will any Government have the balls to stand up and refuse to be paid off or pressured into making these random new laws by big tobacco & co?

4 Likes

This goes way beyond the EU regulations so they must have had some incentive to go this far.

4 Likes

China

(10char!)

6 Likes

Hmmm. I wonder if this will affect the sale of flavor concentrates? Like companies such as INW…aren’t they on Poland?

2 Likes

That’s my question too, I hope @e-aromashop will chime in here since they are my main supplier of concentrates.

1 Like

I hope not, I use e-dym.pl a lot, they don’t do pre-made juices, so may be ok

2 Likes

Unlike :frowning:

Did Poland give a reason why they banned it ? I know they don’t have to but am curious still ?

I am sorry to hear about your store Jose.

3 Likes

Definitely true. You would think a company that size would want to fight it! . [quote=“Josephine_van_Rijn, post:5, topic:74175, full:true”]
This goes way beyond the EU regulations so they must have had some incentive to go this far.
[/quote]
I started vaping on these flavour’s from my local vape shop.
So sad.

2 Likes

It doesn’t have to mean the end of Hangsen. They could set up distributorship in a neighboring country. It would mean an increase in what they charge without a doubt. But perhaps they feel the political climate is such that it will soon be banned in other EU locations as well.

1 Like

Not as far as I know. :pensive:

1 Like

Sorry I have some off handed comments in head sure you can imagine.

1 Like

I have no idea what they are doing and why they stopped selling concentrates to the EU market since the beginning of the year. It beats me, maybe they know something that we don’t :confounded:[quote=“SthrnMixer, post:12, topic:74175”]
But perhaps they feel the political climate is such that it will soon be banned in other EU locations as well.
[/quote]

The TPD is not going that far, there are just those silly rules like no bottles larger than 10ml or no tanks larger than 2ml and a lot of vendors are already courting the EU market with 2ml tanks like the ego AIO and others. Maybe they are going to sell it in B&M shops instead, since this ban is about internet sales only.

1 Like

I wonder how were going to get on now with the uk leaving the eu!?!

1 Like

That’s a good question, at least they will not be able to hide behind EU regulations anymore whenever they come up with an unpopular new law. All them lying politicians are doing that at the moment, while we all know they’re a bunch of bastards who are perfectly capable of coming up with shit on their own.

6 Likes

:pensive: …unlike, as well!

4 Likes

Yeah, where’s the button for that?!

3 Likes

:thumbsdown: That’s all folks :grinning:

4 Likes